I think I'm going to go insane...

Hyuga: *narrating from a piece of paper* In the previous chapter... Kise was acting as stupid as usual, until he felt an unsettled feeling in his heart... It went... It went....................... Arghhhh!!!! I can't read this! This is just to embarrassing!!!

Riko: Oh come on!!! It's just some lines!

Hyuga: But this is just...

Riko: You take too long! Three times the running!!!

Hyuga: WHHAAAAAA----?!

Kuroko's POV

I don't want any trouble to come to the Seirin players but...

This is just too much.

We kept on going from store to store to buy clothes since Kise said I was too "unfashionable". I tried to go up to Kagamito stop him, but he just said (with a red face), "Just go along with it." But I swear I was to punch someone again if this doesn't stop sooner or later.

Finally I finished buying all sorts of clothes with Kise. In the end I was forced to wear a tanked top with a translucent cut out shoulder top and leggings with a pair of short denim shorts.

It's..... really uncomfortable.....

I still wasn't used to wearing girl clothes. The leggings feel really weird, especially when "that" is gone. I sighed as we walked down the mall slowly, an awkward silence settles in.

I felt two pairs of eyes on me, and I look at their direction, but right when I look at them, they turned their heads away quickly.

.................................................................................................................

I stared intensly at them.

"Are you two avoiding me?" I said, but before they can answer, a shiver runs down my spine as I felt more gazes on me. Unknown guys were staring at me with weird looks like they saw a pretty girl.

Oh wait.... They're staring at me... And I'm a girl.....

Feeling a bit irritated, I just started to walk faster, knowing that there was nothing I can do about.

"Kurocchi---" Kise started to say, but stopped. "Haha, sorry Tetsunnacchi, I almost called you Kurokocchi for a moment there!"

"Huh? Oh I don't mind."

Another spark of annoyance passed through me.

I really don't like this "pretending" thing.

I grabbed onto Kise and he finished.

"E-eh?"

"Kise-kun." I tried to make myself heard as much as possible. "I'm Kuroko. The Kuroko you know."

"Huh?!" Wait, Kuroko--!!" Kagami start to say, but I cut him off quickly.

"I'm tired of this Kagami-kun. I think I'm going to go insane if I hide this from everyone."

He looked like he was about to protest again, but then he just  held himself back and sighed.

"Eh?! Wait... Testunacchi, what are you talking about?"

"You heard Kuroko." Kagami sighed. "He's turned into a girl."

"Wait... What? EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Kise practically screamed.

====================================================================

So this chapter is a bit small, but you know, I didn't really want to make them hide it, and I fel a bit more motivated in Vocaloid Days since I got to another issue with the Kagamines~ XD (Yeah, I'm pretty biased.) Oh well~

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tho it wasn't much. =w=

Comment!!! Vote!!! Follow!!! :D