How does he think I feel...?

Midorima's POV

As I reached for the plush toy, my hand bumped into a girl's hand. I looked up and saw a femal version of Kuroko along with Aomine. (Not to mention the four stalkers behind a bush outside.)

"K-Kuroko!!" I backed up and I felt my face heat up.

I heard Aquariuses would encounter something strange or troublesome today but... No, there's still a possibility that this isn't Kuroko.

"Midorima-kun..." The female Kuroko said.

"Kuroko...? Is that really you?" I asked reluctantly.

She nodded.

Oh.

"Midorima! Your interferring with out date." Aomine shouted while putting an arm over Kuroko.

Twitch.

"Is that so? Then I shall accompany you two." I took Kuroko's hand and started dragging her out.

"Wait, what?!" Aomine exclaimed before coming over to take Kuroko away from me. "She was looking at a plush doll okay? Stop interferring!"

"Is that so." I pushed my glasses up. "Then I shall buy it for you Kuroko."

Kagami's POV

"Unfair~!" Kise whined. "Why does Midorimacchi get to go with Kurokocchi??? I want to ber there too!!"

"Shut up!" Momoi shouted.

"Agh, I can't take it anymore!!" Kise exclaimed and ran inside to hug Kuroko.

"How does he think I feel...?" Momoi sighed.

Yeah...

Then the rest of us just stood up and walked towards to the small group.

Kuroko's POV

As Aomine and Midorima bickered, Kise rushed inside and started hugging me out of the blue.

Then Kagami, Momoi, and Murasakibara also walked in the store.

What was the point of staying outside then?

I sighed as the Generation of Miracles bickered all around me.

Soon, it got too loud and the shopkeeper kicked us out.

I knew it would be like this... But usually Akashi would be the one to stop all this...

Right... Akashi isn't here? 

"Murasakibara, is Akashi not with you right now?" I asked.

"Eh? Well... We separated in the mall when I went to get candy..."

Eh?

"Then..."

"Yes Tetsuya. I was watching everything the whole time." A smooth voice came from the front of the shop.