Seriously... How did it get down to this...

Riko: Last time, the group visited a candy shop and guess what they found~?

Kuroko's POV

When we walked into the store I saw a purple haired giant stare down at me.

"Murisakibara-kun." I quietly said.

"..." He looked at me for a second and picked me up like a child.

"Murisakibara-kun, put me down." I said with a flat tone.

People started to look and murmur at what was happening.

"Eh~~" Murisakibara put me down and smiled. "Kuro-chin~ How did you turn into a girl~?"

"Long story... By the way..." I started to say, but he walked around me.

"Hey Kise-chi, Momo-chin, Kaga-chin~" He murmured while stuffing another snack into his face.

"Who do you think you're calling Kaga-chin?!" Kagami shouted.

"Hey-suu~" Kise replied softy, fearing his fans would come and bombard him.

"Murisakibara-kun! Do you now if this shop sells a white rose?" Momoi asked.

"Hm~? I don't think so... Why~?" He inquired.

"To turn Kuoko back into a guy." Kagami huffed like he was getting sick of all this madness.

"Eh~? But Kuro-chin is so cute like this~" Murasakibara took a strand of my hair and played with it while chewing another handful of snacks.

Kagami slapped Murasakibara's han away. When he did that, Murasakibara glared at Kagami, and Kagami glared back at him.

...?

Kise POV

"Eh~? But Kuro-chin is so cute like this~"

I have to agree with Murasakibara on that one...

I personally think that Kuroko should stay as a girl. She is so cute, so who wouldn't want her as a girlfriend?

...Wait... Do I want her a my girlfriend? But... Kuroko was originally a guy... So wouldn't that be weird?

"So... You mean there's no rose chocolate here??" Momoi asked Murasakibara.

It feels like Momocchi is the only one actually trying to turn Kurokocchi back into a guy.

"I guess not..." Kuroko sighed.

Hm... Kuroko wouldn't like the idea of staying as a girl...

I smiled.

How about trying to convince her~?

"You guys look so gloomy!" I laughed.

"Tetsu-kun can't turn back into a guy!!! Of course I'm going to feel horrible and sad!" Momoi shouted.

I looked at Kuroko. Her face was white as paper.

I guess not turning back into a guy is kind of scaring him/her in some way...

"Ne, ne, why don't we play some basketball? To liven things up a bit." I smiled.

"Haaah???" Momoi exclaimed.

"Sure." Kagami commented reluctantly, but he seemed to realize that Kuroko isn't feeling well.

"Heh~ I won't lose~" Murasakibara said.

I smiled at Momoi and Kuroko.

"Three against two~" I smiled.

Kuroko'S POV

And that's how we got to the basketball courts and met a tanned male with dark blue hair spinning a ball in his hand.

Seriously... How did it get down to this...

================================================================================

Hey guyyyys~ Sorry for not updating for a while~ I finally found time to write my stories! :D I dunno, for this story, it may be pretty slow in the beginning, but I want all the Kiseki no Sedai to come in~ >w< I guess you know what is already gonna happen right? (lol)