How would she know that?!

Koganei: So in the last chapter Kuroko didn't want to hide the fact that he turned into a girl! He decided to tell Kise, but Kagami was suspiciously preventing that?

Koganei: *stares at the paper for a while* By the way coach, why are we reading this?

Riko: Oh, well... the narrator makes this story boring? ....Something like that~

Koganei: Oh..... *looks at narrator sitting in the corner, depressed* Ruthless as usual coach... =w=

========================================================================

Kise's POV

After 20 minutes of Kuroko and Kagami explaining everything to me, I finally gave in and believed them. If they were playing a trick, they wouldn't have looked so serious.

I calmed myself down for a while after feeling so shocked. We started to walk to buy some lunch.

I smiled and commented, "Well~ Kurokocchi~~ You look reaaaly cuute as a girl-suu!" [Kise uses suu in the end of most of his sentences if you watched the anime before~]

"I don't particularly think that's a compliment." She/he commented quietly.

"Hidou! [So mean!]"

But... I wasn't kidding. I felt my face flush up and I quickly looked away from the femal Kuroko.

Seriously... What is this feeling?

Kagami's POV

Truthfully, I felt a bit irritated when Kise found out that Kuroko turnd into a girl. Well, it was more like we had to convince him.

Oh well...

As we got closer to the food court, Kuroko suddenly stopped.

I looked at her with confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"I...... I need to.... use the restroom....." She said with absolute horror.

"Uh... okay, go them." I replied.

She stared at me and I flinched. What now?!

"Kagamicchi!!!" You don't understand Kurokocchi's feelings!" Kise glomped her putting his arms around her shoulders.

"Kise, please stop attracting unwanted attention." Kuroko pushed him away.

I felt a bit irritated with Kise hugged her, but when she pushed him away, I smirked inwardly.

"Ehhhh???" He started crying crocodile tears. "But I'm wearing my sunglasses that I bought a while ago, so it's okay!!"

Kuroko just turned away with her expressionless face.

"But seriously, what's the big deal of going to the bath---" Oh.

"Ohhhhhhhhh................................................ I see..." I slowly realized that he wasn't a "he" now. 

"Bakagami." Kise pouted. 

"What did you call me?!" I shouted.

Kuroko sighed and started walking again, though this time, a little quicker. 

We followed her quickly, I continued to glare at Kise, while he smirks at me.

Because the bathroom was close to the food court, which has a lot of people, Kise pulled his hood up, to make sure nobody notices him.

As we stood in front of the girl's bathroom, I slightly pushed Kuroko.

"You can do it Kurokocchi!!!!" Kise whispered.

"Just think that you are just going to the restroom in your regular body." I said.

Kuroko's uneasy expression this time masked over his regular poker face as he walked in the door. Kise and I waited awkwardly outside the bathrooms.

......Weird.... Why does it seem like everywhere we go, there seems to be at least one of the generation of miracles there?

"Kagami-kun???" I heard a loud chirpy voice call out my name.

Kise reacted faster than me. "Momocchi???"

"Ehhhhhhh??? Kise-kun!!!" Momoi exclaimed.

All the girls around sudenly turned around and said, "Kise?" "No way, the model?" "He's here?!" "Where???"

"Ah... uh.......... Kise-samaran out to the food court!!!" Momoi squealed fakely.

"Eh?!" "Really??" "Where??" All the girls around practically screamed and ran out to the food court, leaving only us and a few other confused males.

Kise, who was pulling his hood over his whole face, sighed and uncovered his face. "Momocchi, please don't do that again..." He sighed.

"Sorry..." She smiled sheepishly. "By the way, why are you here Kagami-kun? According to my calculations, this is the least likely place you would come to...." 

How would she know that?!

"Kurokocchi turned into a girl, and he had to go to the bathroom, so we're waiting for him!" Kise said.

Momoi sighed, "Kise, a boy can't turn into a girl with going through surgery!"

"Eh? But Momocchi!!! This is Kurokocchi!!! I'm sure of it!!" Kise pouted.

"Hai, hai. [Yes, yes] Anyways, Kagami-kun, why are you here?"

"What Kise said." I replied blankly.

"...Kagami-kun! I thought you would be better!" Momoi started to use her lecturing voice.

Oh great, here goes.

Then the door opened and Kuroko came out.

"Kurokocchi!!" Kise cheered.

"T-tetsu-kun?! But according to my calculations, he wouldn't be here..." Momoi jittered.

"Momoi-san?" Kuroko asked.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-tetsu-kun?!?!?!?!" She exclaimed when she turned around.