Who's afraid?

Kise's POV

I never planned that Aominecchi would be here. I was planning to sneak away with Kurokocchi all by ourselves. So...

Why did Aominecchi have to be here?! I screamed in my mind as soon as I saw his dark blue hair. 

"Geh-- Aomine!" Kagami blurted out.

Aomine turned around. "Hah...? What are you guys doing here?"

"More like, what are you doing here Dai-chan???" Momoi exclaimed.

"Hm. Nothing really." He glanced at us again and this time, his gaze fell upon Kuroko. His eyes widened.

Eh...? Does he know...?

"...Who is that girl? She's really flat." Aomine commented.

Ah.

Aomine is always Aomine I guess.

"Dai-chan!!! This is Testu-kun!!! Of course he would be flat!"

"Tetsu...?" He laughed and waved his hand, "There's no way. I'm not that stupid."

Kuroko, who was definitely somewhat angry commented, "So you admit that you're stupid."

"No, I'm--..." He looked away. Then he started staring at Kuroko's emotionless face. "You... are Tetsu?"

"Yes, Aomine-kun."

"YOU REALLY ARE TETSU?!?!?!?!"

.................THAT'S HOW HE KNOWS?!   We all thought.

Kuroko sighed again.

"Kuro-chin... It's not good to sigh all the time~" Murasakibara poked Kuroko's eyebrows and Kuroko flinched.

"So... What did you guys come here for?" Aomine said after a small silent pause.

"Kise said that the mood was too serious, so we should play basketball for a change." Kagami commented.

Aomine's POV

"Haah? What?" I was still confused. But then Satsuki explained the whole situation.

"....So... That's why. Do you think you have any clues Dai-chan?" She asked, somewhat desperate.

"A~ah... All that explaining is making my head ache." I scratched my head and spun the ball with my other hand. "We should play basketball I guess."

"Not you to Dai-chan!!!:

I sighed and glanced over at Tetsu.

Damn, he really did change. Kind of cute too. But.. I prefer it to be more... big.

Kise was trying to hug Kuroko, but Kagami pulled her away and then Murasakibara took the chance to put his head on her head.

My eyebrows twitched in frustration.

"Oi." I threw the ball at one of them and Kagami caught it.

"How about... To make it a bit more interesting, we all play one on ones and the person who wins get to date Tetsu for the rest of the day.

"Hahh?????" They all gasped.

I smirked. "What, are you afraid that you would lose?"

Kagami immediately glared at me and took off the jacket he was wearing.

"Who's afraid?"