Is he also turning into a girl on the inside too?

Kuroko's POV

In the end everybody started engaging Aomine in basketball. I wanted to join in but I don' think that I could do anything with this body. I also noticed that my misdirection is completely gone. Everybody has been staring at me, making me really uncomfortable.

I watched Kagami and Aomine fight for the ball. Aomine was obviously was obviously the winner in this situation. For some reason. Aomine started off on full throttle. Kagami was also very fired up too, but he was a step too late for the first point.

Kise and Murasakibara was pretty fired up too. They were completely tied; Kise used his perfect copy and Murasakibara getting closer and closer into the zone.

Why is the prize me anyways?

"Tetsu-kun, you don't agree to all of this huh?" Momoi asked.

"It's not like I can say anything about it..." I sighed.

Momoi's POV

Tetsu sighed on the inside too. Now that Tetsu is a girl, it doesn't feel right if I like him.

Or her. Which ever it is..

And this date thing.. Aomine is definitely going to win it. Kagami was caught off guard the first time and he definitely isn't going to get that point back. And if Aomine is going to win this....

He might do a lot of perverted things to Tetsu!!!

...No.

I definitely won't let him!

Just as I predicted, Aomine won in the end.

"All right! Tetsu, lets go on a date." He said as he put his arm around Kuroko's shoulders.

"Dai-chan, I won't accept this!!!" I shouted.

He turned around and stuck his tongue out at me.

I won't let him get away with this!!!

I walked to Kagami, Murasakibara, and Kise and with anger.

"Guys. We have work to do."

Murasakibara's POV

I don't know what's worst. Letting Kuro-chin get taken by that Mine-chin, or Momo-chin wrath when she approached us.

Momo-chin forced all three of us to stalk Mine-chin and Kuro-chin. I didn't really mind, cause I was planning on doing that anyways.

We followed Kuroko and Aomine to Maji Burger. We watched them as Aomine bought Kuroko a milkshake. Kuroko looked pretty happy with it.

"Agh... Kurokocchi looks so happy! I wish I can just hug her~" Kise whined.

"Shuf up Kishe!!!" Kagami hushed him, his mouth stuffed with a hamburger.

"When did you get that?" Momoi asked, lifting up her sunglasses.

"Well, I just got hungry." Kagami said.

Watching Kagami eat his hamburgers, I started to take my snacks out to eat too.

Aomine's POV

I decided to take Tetsu to Maji Burger. According to Momoi, Tetsu like the milkshakes here.

We just sat there and talked about basketball.

I heard Kise and Kagami's voice from the back table. I sighed inwardly. If you want to stalk us, don't make it so blatantly obvious.

After a moment or so, I decided to take Testu to a plush toy shop, just for fun.

Surprisingly she was pretty interested.

Is he also turning into a girl on the inside too?

She was looking at a stuff animal dog. She reached out to pick it up, but her hand met with another person's hand.

That person's fingers were wrapped with tape.