Don't Cry

okay, so this was a suggestion that I gladly took from spookyeevee to write something where Dark or Anti is sad and the other has to cheer them up, and then it it possibly turns to a smut, (I'm going to make it turn into a smut afterward >:3hehehe) so, I'm going to do Anti being sad, and Dark having to cheer him up, because, you need something to wash away that other depressing chapter! so, here we go! 

warning!: this has VERY strong smut, so if you don't like that kind of stuff, then this ain't for you! But if you continue, then, enjoy! 

Third person pov:

        "Anti~ Anti~ Wake up sweetie, come on~ Get up, it's time for breakfast~" purred Dark as he gently nudged Anti who groaned in response and waved his had to shoo him away from making him get up. Dark chuckled as he grabbed Anti's hand and kissed his pale gray knuckles. 

       "Babyboy~ come on, get out of bed for daddy, please?~" murmured Dark as he rubbed Anti's side. Anti shivered then sat up and smashed his lips onto Dark's. Dark hummed happily and stood up off the bed and walked out the door but pausing and looking back at Anti.

     "Hey, Anti, have you seen your phone? Oh, wait, I have it right here." Dark said with  grin on his face as he held up Anti's phone. Anti gasped and struggled to get untangled from the sheets and charged at Dark in desperate need to get his pone back. 

     "Dark! Get yer ass over here right now and give me my phone back now!" 

      "Nope! I'm going to see what you've been doing on the internet while I'm gone! Checking internet history....Dude! That's a lot of hentai!" laughed Dark as he scrolled through Anti's phone while running to the kitchen. 

       "Dark! Give me, me phone back!" shouted Anti. 

         "Aww, shit, I'm cornered! Okay, here ya go love, here's your phone back!" Dark handed Anti his phone and walked over to the stove and handed Anti a plate with the most obvious food on it, oranges, pancakes and bacon. (you were thinking I was going to say eggs, bacon and toast, I bet you three bucks you did. >:3)

      "Thanks Darky~" murmured Anti as Dark kissed his cheek and grabbed his own plate. When they sat down at the table, Anti reached for the syrup container and poured about half of the fucking bottle onto his pancakes! Dark gaped at how much Anti was putting on his plate and  then chuckled as his lover began to cut the drowning pancakes. 

       "Geez Anti, I didn't know you needed THAT much sugar!" laughed Dark as he looked at Anti lovingly while eating his own food.

      Time skip after breakfast cause', ya know, I wanna get on with the story, am I right? :3....

It's currently 4:30 p.m.

      Anti's pov: 

        I sighed as I sat down on the couch and turned on Netflix, to look for a good movie to watch. As I was scrolling through the selection of movies, I hadn't noticed Dark looking at me lovingly form across the room and slowly walk over to me and sit down next to me. He hooked an arm over my shoulders and kissed my cheek, then slotted his fingers in my dark green locks. 

        "What are you looking for baby?" hummed Dark as he ran his hand through my hair. 

        "I don't know, I'm just bored s' all." I responded.

        "How does (make one up, I'm outta ideas here) sound, Anti?" Dark chose a movie that was on the screen and pointed to it.

     I shrugged and murmured a 'that's fine' and selected it. When it started to play, Dark got up for a minute and came back with two glasses of wine, he smirked and handed one to me which, being the wine lover I am, gladly took it. Farther on into the movie it becomes sad and one of the characters gets sick with a disease that isn't able to be cured.