Double Dicking it. Ending Two.

Ending Two, as the title says...

     "Holy fuck, t-that was good...But, we're still not done here, are we Dark?" Mark had a smirk on his face and looked at Dark who smirked back. Dark lust glinted in their eyes again and their lengths began to harden once more as they slowly crawled onto the bed. Mark picked up Jack and set him in his lap. The smaller of the two gave him a confused look to which Mark's smirk grew a bit wider.

     "Jackie~You should know that we're not done here~"

     Dark smirked as well and quickly tugged Anti onto his lap so his back was pressed against Dark's chest.

     "Anti, who's gonna be Daddy's good little kitten and go another round~?" Dark leaned close to Anti's ear and began to purr sinful words into his ear as he dragged his hands slowly up his chest and began to rub his pink nipples. Mark had begun to do the same to Jack, who was moaning as Mark left hickies and love bites across his beautiful and unmarked skin. He began to drag his tongue along Jack's jaw and licked behind his ear, then gently bit his earlobe and pulled it back a little before he let it go. Since Jack and Anti were already prepared from earlier, they didn't need any preparation as Mark and Dark began to slowly slide both members into them.

     Jack arched his back and let out a loud moan and pressed his chest onto Mark's and his forehead onto his shoulder. Anti groaned and smiled when Dark didn't wait for him to adjust to his sizes. Picking up a quick pace as well, Mark roughly thrust into Jack's warmth and laid on his back so he could ride him. Jack blushed a dark crimson color and closed his eyes before quickly bouncing on Mark.

     "F-fff-aah~! Fuck, Mark, y-you're s-so deep~!"

     "Ugh, J-jack-ah, so tight~"

     Dark nipped at Anti's shoulder and left a red trail of love bites as he made his way to the back of his neck. He then sucked on the skin on the nape of his neck and sucked harder when he felt Anti grind down onto him to get some friction as he moaned loudly.

     "Q-quit teasin' me! F-fuck-J-just fuck me already!" Dark smirked and chuckled darkly.

     "As you wish, Kitten~" Quickly moving forward, Dark pressed Anti's face into the bed, who then gasped in surprise and moaned loudly when Dark pulled out so he was almost out all the way, then slammed himself in. He made a quick and rough pace and dug he nails into Anti's hips. Being the shameless masochist he is, Anti moaned and let his tongue hang out of his mouth as he panted. He reached down between his legs and placed a hand on the inside of his thigh and tried spreading his legs even wider than they already were for Dark. (A better visual for you guys so you can "see" the position Anti's in: He's on his knees with the side of his face pressed into the mattress and Dark is behind him with his hands on Anti's hips. So, doggy style. And Anti has his hands under him so he's holding the inside of his thighs, kind of like how someone in that position would jerk themselves off y'kno? No? Any who, I hope that helped...?)

     Mark grabbed Jack's hips and slammed them down roughly with a grunt. Jack couldn't form any words from the force of the pleasure he was receiving and was only able to gasp and moan. Both Mark and Jack were quickly nearing their ends as Mark's thrusts began to get sloppy. Jack came first and moaned loudly at the feeling of his overly sensative prostate being abused as Mark slammed into him.

     "F-fuck, Mark-hah-H-hurry~hnnna~!"

     "Shit, Jack~! Haa, Cu-cumming!" Mark grunted and slammed Jack's hips down onto his lap one last time as he came. Jack moaned and leaned his sweaty forehead against Mark's shoulder and passed out.

     Dark leaned forward and pressed his chest on Anti's back and bit down onto the back on his neck as he began to thrust harder into Anti. Anti moaned and let his eyes roll into the back of his head as he came. Dark grunted as he felt Anti tense around him and pushed himself in as deep as he could go. Anti came a second time and passed out underneath Dark.