A/N

*singing* I'm  a fuckin' idiot! idiot! Yes, I'm that one fucking idiot who, even though has friends, is alooooooooone!!! I can't do most things right and I fuck up a lot of sssssshhhhhiiiiiiitttttt!!! Ok, I think I'm done now. Woo! Hi! I'm sorry I haven't been updating...I know that's my excuse every time, but I just wanted to say thanks for reading my stories, and I'm pretty sure I've said that in my last A/N but, I just can't stop saying it to those of you who have had the time to read the shit I spit out onto a screen. Currently, I have no fucking ideas at this point on what to write, so I need your help, like, reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy badly. So, if you have any ideas for me, pleasepleasepleaseppleasepleasepleasepleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee tell me them!!! I'm begging you! I also need help writing Party part two, but I forgot how to write shit like that! So if you have any ideas for that chapter and any other chapters, tell me! I'll write it for you! Just, help an idiot out!

K, thank you for reading this far, well, if you've even read my A/N, if not, then I'll just tell you some of it before you go to the next chapter...whenever it comes out...Tell me your ideas for Party part two and any other chapter after that!! Please! Whatever you want written, I'll write it for you! Ok, thank you! And, enjoy the next chapter whenever that comes out! :3 luv u/u all!