Cuteness

I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG FUCKING TIME!!! I SUCK FUCKING ASS AS AN UPDATER OR WHATEVER. I'M SO FUCKING SORRY! PLZ FORGIVE MEH!!!! Okay, so this new chapter is a suggestion that I've been dying to get to write! I'm excited to begin because it's going to be just a fluff chapter. :3 The suggestion came from spookyeevee! I'm sorry I haven't been updating in a while, but I'm excited to see how this chapter turns out! Thank you, and enjoy!

No one's pov:
     Dark slowly walked up the stairs to his and Anti's shared room. As he got to the dark and smooth oak door, he paused as he reached for the handle. Dark inwardly sighed and quietly pushed to the door open. Inside of the bed was a quietly snoring lump, right in the center. Dark green hair poked out from the covers and a pale ash-gray hand poked out from the soft, pale-ish black, cotton bed sheets. Dark walked over to the bed with a small smile plastered on his almost always emotionless face as he slowly reached out a hand and gently shook Anti by the shoulder.

       "Anti, wake up.....Anti.... Anti. Wake. up. ANTI! WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" Dark chuckled when Anti shot up out the bed and fell onto the floor backwards, pulling the bed sheets with him. On his way down to the floor he shouted: "AAAGGHHH!! FOOK ME SIDEWAYS!!!! YE' MOTHERFOOKING SONOVA' BITCH!!!" And as he collided with the floorboards, he shouted "fuck" loudly and tried scrambling out of the sheets in fear, but failed and gave up, panting harshly.

       "Good morning sleepy head~" Dark purred with a smiled sweetly and reached out a hand to Anti.

      "Ye motherfookin' ass wipe! Why te' hell did ye thing it was a good idea ta' wake me up like that?!" Anti spat. Dark just sighed and rolled his eyes.

     "Well, you wouldn't wake up ya shit-for-brains. Anyways, I have to go to the store, to get actual. Food," Anti was about interject but Dark continued, "Because your lazy ass can't tell what's real food and what's not food." Anti huffed and crossed his arms.

    "Well I'm sorry if I want other things to eat besides fookin' carrots n' shit like that." Anti sniffed and walked out of the room to go downstairs to the kitchen. Dark chuckled and shock his head while following Anti downstairs. He found the shorter demon rummaging  through the fridge and cupboards, looking for whatever the hell he bought from the store which, consisted of: sauerkraut (sour crowte), mustard, ketchup, relish, dill pickle potatoes chips, hickory bbq chips and a few other things that's not really food food.

  Dark let out an exasperated sigh and leaned against the door frame while looking at the other still looking for food to eat. "See? This is why I can't, won't, and don't let you buy the food. I still don't really know what you like, So I might be gone for a while." Anti spun around and pouted. 

        "You're not really going to leave me, are you Darky?" 

        "Yes. I'm sorry, but I'll be back, okay?" Dark walked out of the kitchen and towards the door so he can put his shoes on and grab his keys. Anti trailed behind Dark and watched as he put his black convers on and slipped his keys in his jean's pockets.

     "I love you. Be back in about," Dark paused to check the time on his phone and looked back up at Anti, "An hour or two maybe three...Is that fine?" Anti shuffled his socked feet on the hard-wood floor then nodded. 

      Dark nodded and pecked Anti's lips with smile, then walked out to his car. He waved with a smile at Anti one last time before backing out of the driveway and driving down the street. Anti made sure Dark's car was out of site before shutting the door behind him and walking up the stairs to his and Dark's shared room. Anti groaned and flopped backwards onto the bed while throwing an arm over his eyes.