Party Part two (end of party)

No one's pov: 

             "Are, you really sure that you want to do this...?" Murmured Dark as he look down at Anti. Anti rolled his eyes in an annoyed fashion and grabbed the side of Dark's head.

             " Yes, Yes I've already said yes. Just fookin' fuck me already, dammit!" Snapped Anti. He pulled Dark into a rough kiss and shoved a hand into his crimson red hair. He tugged harshly as a warning to Dark, so if he didn't do anything now, he's topping...not that he didn't want to top...A glint in Dark's eyes told Anti 'No fucking way' so he shrugged and closed his eyes as Dark slid his tongue into his mouth. Anti moaned as Dark pawed roughly at the tent in his pants and took the opportunity to bite his lip and pull back so it snapped back into place. 

            Dark smirked as he looked Anti up and down. "You look beautiful...Where do you wish to take this, Kitten~?" Purred Dark. Anti moaned when Dark called him 'Kitten' and looked around the room in embarrassment. "Oh, I see someone has a pet kink, hm~? I might as well use it to my advantage, shouldn't I,'Kitten'~? " Dark smirked devilishly and waited for Anti's answer. The smaller of the two panted and kept searching as Dark licked down his chest and kissed his stomach, and left hickeys in his wake. 

           "Well? Where do you want to continue this?" Dark murmured in between kisses and hickey-making. 

          "H-how 'bout, t-the d-desk...Ffff-ha~" 

         "As you wish~" Purred Dark with a pleased expression on his face as he picked up Anti and carried him towards his desk.  Dark pushed whatever he had on the desk off to the side and set Anti down on his stomach so his ass was facing him. Dark gently rubbed the soft pale-ash-gray flesh then smirked while biting his lip. His smirk grew wider as Anti softly moaned.

           Anti whined and thrust his hips back against Dark's hard erection that strained aganst the ripped jeans he wore and rubbed his ass against it loving the friction he got from it. "Ahhh, Dark, q-quit teasing me and f-fuck me already!" Anti whined.

          Dark chuckled and put three fingers n front of Anti's face who looked back at the other quizically. "The fook do ye expect me ta' do wit' these?" Dark rolled his eyes. "I don't have lube at the moment...And, you're, uh, um...A, virgin. You've never done this before..."

          Anti flushed dark red at the mention of him being a virgin. And turned arond to face the other. "W-well, uh...Y-you are too...right?"

          Dark blushed and looked away. "N-no...I'm not..." Anti's eyes widened slightly but his eyes hardened soon after at the thought of someone else touching his Dark. He quietly growled and pulled Dark roughly into a kiss. The taller was taken aback at Anti's action but kissed back as roughly. He let his hand slowly fall to rest on the polished desk below his lover and pulled back from Anti slowly and stared back into his lust-blazing eyes. He chuckled and licked Anti's lower lip then bit it and pulled back slowly, he let it go so it snapped back into place. (A/N again.)

           "You're so fucking beautiful. You don't even know how much I love you." Dark purred lustfully.

           "I love ye' too, but can we please talk less and start fucking...please, Daddy~" Anti murmured the last part teasingly and smirked when his lover sucked in a sharp breath and he felt his dick lurch and twich against his leg, wanting to be touched. "Does Daddy Dark have a daddy kink?~"

          "Maybe...but it's only affective when the ones I crave the most say it.." Dark leaned close to Anti's ear so his lips brushed the pale ash-gray skin as he seductively whispered, "But, the fact is, you're the only person I've ever craved for, Anti~ Everyone else was just for my entertainment. Though I do like crushing others and breaking hearts, I wouldn't ever dream of hurting you and breaking your heart...Not ever for as long as the shadows hide in corners and stalk humans around with a pointed smile acting like their shadow." Tears leaked down Anti's cheeks at what Dark said and he put both of his hands over his mouth. Dark looked alarmed and quickly tried to calm Anti down, but he just shook his head and cried more.

        "Anti! What is it, was it something I did? Said?" Anti nodded and hugged Dark.

        "Dark, it was everythin' ye' said! I've never had anyone speak so kindly of me! Not even my own counter-part likes me! You're the only person to tell me that, not even me own friends talk like that!" Dark softly smiled and gently wiped the tears off of Anti's face. He picked up the smaller demon and carried him over the his bed and layed him down.

        "Anti, I want to take this slower with you. You're special to me, and I don't want to do anything just yet..." Dark spoke sincerely and began to strip himself and Anti so they were in just boxers. After he was done with his task, he crawled into bed next to the other demon and put one arm under his head and layed the other across the other's hips. The two lay in silence and drifted slowly to sleep after telling eachother 'I love you'...

Boom bitch. Hope you enjoyed :L