Teaser Chapter: Party

Dark's pov:

"I fucking hate how Anti Pewds dragged me into coming to this lame-ass party at his friend's house! 'oh, it'll be fun!' he said, 'oh, don't worry, your little guy crush Anti's gonna be there!' he likes to fucking tease me about that! This is why I hate going places with him, he just ends up leaving me to wander around a house of fucking drunk-ass dip shits who don't have a fucking care in the world! Getting drunk, making out in the corners of rooms, getting high, and fucking upstairs in rooms where they think people can't hear them and don't know what's happening! Jesus! This is so stu-" while I was complaining to myself about this stupid party, I saw Anti standing at the far side of the room looking at me, he looked away though, when he realized I had seen him and blushed. I just blushed and was trying to decide if I should go over to him or not. 'Just go over there tell him you like him and kiss him for god's sake!!' my mind was screaming at me to tell him, to man up and go over there and kiss him already. I realized that my legs were already taking me over to where he stood looking away from me.

As I was walking over to him, I was building up the confidence to talk to him instead of just saying 'Hi' or, shoving him into a locker, I guess technically I was his bully, but I loved him, it's this weird kind of love thing where you love someone, but you act like you hate them so they don't know that you love or like them. (A/N that's kind of what I do... :T) Anti flinched when he felt me put my hand on his shoulder, I retracted my hand quickly when he looked up at me and straight into my eyes. Fear. The only thing I could see flooding his eyes as he looked at me. I felt bad, so I grabbed his hand and made him follow me through the crowd of drunk-ass idiots, who were flirting like nerds on their first beer. Anti struggled slightly in my grip on his wrist, but I wouldn't let go, I needed to let him know I loved him, craved for him, wanted him, no, needed him every second of the day. Countless nights spent jerking off silently to the thought of his soft lips against mine, pressing himself against me, whining and moaning because of me, and not that dick-head Micheal who was such a cock-sucking fuck-boy. 

                 Tbc...

         Ok! there was a little teaser bit for the next chapter that was suggested, and I will give them credit in the real chapter, I love it when people give me suggestions, because it gives me a good challenge to do! So, I might repeat things like this many times, because I  don't really have much to say, but thank you!