Herobrine: The Plague

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Published by Furr_Bawl.

Furr_Bawl ©2014

Prologue

QuantumPhysix swung at the branch, laughing along with his father, who was teaching him to wield a sword. This one was wooden, Which he had recieved recieved for Craftmas (credit goes to IndiJack for the holiday, check him out!) He was practicing swinging, while his brothers, IndiJack and ewpolly1( ;)  ) were alone, practicing against stronger mobs, for they were much better than Quantum at swordfighting. They were all enjoying it, laughing, pushing each other in the snow, when suddenly, a strong gust of wind knocked the four of them over. Their mother quickly opened the door, and yelled for them to get in. Quantum desperately tried against the snow gusts, but he fell back and heard the door close and the click of the lock. He was on his own.

5 versions later

Chapter 1: Awakening

Quantum shifted in his bed, not being able to stand the heat of the Sunday morning. After trying to fall back to sleep only to get utter failure, he gives in, walking to his kitchen.

He reaches into his breakfast chest, remembering its emptiness. The man frowns, suddenly recalling the plague and everything else that was near imperfection.

"Ahh! Damn this plague!" He pounds his fist on the spruce wood counter. A sigh escapes his dry lips. Even the water was contaminated with sickness and viruses, giving it its grayish green murky, syrupy color.

He walks outside, taking his enchanted iron sword with him. Nowadays, mobs spawned relentlessly, regardless of the time. In day, though, only creepers and endermen spawned.

The other mobs hadn't adapted yet. He tried to enjoy the sunlight, when suddenly he spotted a creeper weaving through some trees towards... a chicken.

Now, creepers would try to kill all edible mobs so we people wouldn't get food. But Quantum was way quicker then a four legged creep and rushed to the creeper and cut its head clean off.

An enderman appears behind him and disappears with the chicken in its hands. "Sh*t." He fell to his knees, dropping his sword. Two nuggets remained in his hunger bar. He ate a few seeds, but it didn't help much.

He took some seeds and planted them in his house, hoping they wouldn't wither. He knew he was wrong, but he wanted to give it a shot. He fed it bone meal and it grew almost instantly.

Instead of the rich yellow, a very brown textured wheat appeared. He sighed and burned the crop. He started towards the village, hoping the interworld inventory block had been repaired.