Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Realizations

(Narrator)

Indi's headed towards the supply gate, Diamond following closely behind him.

The two spotted Quantum's group, all sitting around around a campfire on a landing pad, either sleeping, eating, or chatting quietly.

Quantum was sleeping soundly in a tent, Bella was chatting with a few mates, checking out a few weird gray eggs with black spots on them.

Out of curiosity,  Indi picked one not too far from him and placed it upright on the quartz floor.

A plume of gray smoke puffed quickly out of the egg, and in its place was a wither skeleton, awaiting orders from IndiJack, its new commander.

"I'll call you Cleaver!" He laughs, not believing he'd tamed a wither skeleton, for the first time in Minecraftia history.

Indi gave it a diamond helmet, chestplate, and sword, and left it on guard duty while everyone slept.

                           -+-+-+-+Next Morning+-+-+-+-

Quantum's POV

I shoot awake, eager to be alive. I thought camping here would be a death sentence, but looks like I was wrong!

Bella is sleeping in a tent next to me, and Indi is eating cake outside, chatting with a rebel.

I go up and wave to them, taking a small piece of cake in the process. "MRRFFMFHH!" Indi exclaims, trying to stop me from taking a piece of his cake.

I laugh, gobbling my portion of the cake and taking another, throwing it in his face.

"OOMF DERS ERS WERST!" (OH,THIS IS WAR!) Indi screams, throwing a pumpkin pie at me, hitting me in the stomach and the gooey insides splashing my face.

I laugh, only to get pelted by a carrot rain. I rush back to my tent, and I yell: "Ok! Peace treaty! Don't waste food here!"

                  -+-+-+-Exiting the castle-+-+-+-

(Narrator)

The remaining group walked down a corridor, their 25th time looking for a way put of the prison compound.

"Looking for the exit?" An evil, confident, voice remarked. "There is none!" He cackles, appearing in front of us all.

His figure sported...glowing...white...eyes...