Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Lead shining

>Quantum's POV<

"Indi!" I cried out, waking everyone. Our group all came out of their tents, wondering what what was happening. Indi walked up to me and asked what the problem was.

"Look at this awkward writing...I think it says 'Go out'!" I studied the map. "It isn't the exit..." Indi looked at his gauntlet.

His expression became serious. "We need to get there, FAST."  We pack a few items, equip our armor, and the four of us- Me, Diamond, Bella, and Indi- set off for the room titled 'Go Out', or so we thought it said.

                            -+-+Almost arrived+-+-

Indi's POV

Me and Quantum were anxious to know what was in the room, Diamond and Bella were just waiting to be attacked, alert and sensitive to any sound.

We turned the corner, and in front of us was a dangerous lava parkour made with fences, the hardest of them all.

Diamond didn't hesitate- She lunged for the first fence, dug her sword into it, back flipped onto the next one, repeating the process until she arrived at the other side. She smirked. "You coming?"

I shook my head, and covered the crystal in my gauntlet with my hand. I dissolved, appearing on the other side of the parkour. We both stood there waiting.

Bella started clawing against the wall vertically, digging her golden hoes into the wall. She, too arrived.

Quantum, being the last one, prepared to do his cross.

Quantum's POV

I muttered a few words, and time froze. Indi was there, frozen with a bored look on his face, the lava stopped making bubbly sounds. I simply walked on the frozen lava, which was now solid, and I got up on the platfrom, unfreezing time. We all looked behind us, to find a shrine....

Revealing a green, glowing gauntlet.

A/N: Thanks for reading today's part of Herobrine: The Plague!

Those who correctly answered last part's question were:

IndiJack!

Check him out, he's a really good writer and inspired me to do daily updates on this book! Thanks!

QOTD:

Will the gauntlet be unprotected? or is it rigged with traps?

answers:

A. trap-filled

B. protected by something

C. Nothing

D. it's just a holoblock.