Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Back to point zero

PM me with your kik/twitter/skype  to receive a map of the prison they are currently in with Quantum's and Indi's group!

                    Indi's POV

I rush towards the first wave of withers, assaulting them with my fellow warriors. We take down all of the withers, only for more and more to come and attack.

As Yumilan promised, I was the last remaining one. The confident archmage prepared to destroy me.

In a flash of speed and agility, a young girl suddenly makes a diamond sword appear in her hand and she sends Yumilan's head flying.

The remainder of Yumilan hits the ground with a thump, joining the other- almost one thousand- bodies on the floor around him.

"I'm Diamond." she flashes me a smile, and I smile back. "IndiJack." I introduce myself.

           Quantum's POV

The wither was easy to kill, since it was a 25v1 battle. We lost three people, and I was almost among them.

Bella saved me, but I payed her back her back by returning the favor. Now, We were standing here, waiting for a cargo dragon to come and drop off supplies.

As if on cue, a small black spot came over the horizon, and towards the Supply Gate.

It swooped on the landing pad, and five wither skeletons dropped off a large iron crate, and flew off with the dragon.

We simply opened the gate, walked to the crate, and we dragged it off the landing pad.

Inside were loads of diamond armor, swords, food, tents, blocks, and a bag that had "Guard eggs: CAUTION" On the front.

I took it and opened it. Wither skeleton spawn eggs spilled out. We picked them up and I remarked: "We could make the wither skeletons fight for us?"

We all liked the idea and had fun wearing the new armors and waiting for Indi's and the rest of his group.