Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Misunderstandings

Cleaver ran up the path through the woods, exploring ahead for danger. Indi And Diamond were talking about Theories of why endermen don't like being stared at, Bella and Quantum were studying the woods quietly while the rest of the resistance crowded around them, advancing courageously.

???????'s POV

The low marching sound only got louder, and my suspicions were confirmed as I saw a wither skeleton rush up the path, looking for players to kill.

Herobrine had decided to start conquering Minecraftia. I had to return to my village and tell the citizens before Herobrine arrived! I dashed through the trees, past the well, and to the mayor.

"Jarred! We must evacuate the village!" "Herobrine is leading his army to conquer!"

I fall to my knees, begging for the safety of my neighbors and friends.

"EVACUATION! PLEASE GO TO THE EMERGENCY SHELTER! HEROBRINE IS ARRIVING!" The sirens wailed, everybody was now running about, gathering items and running to the shelter.

Quantum's POV

Sirens could be heard in the distance, screams and yelling. "Hurry! A village is being attacked!" My resistance force started charging towards the sirens, hoping to save people. When we got there, the buildings were all abandoned, glass was shattered, items splattered all over the ground.

Where had the villagers gone?

I didn't show anything about the gauntlet, but it was C. They had simply taken the gauntlet and exited the castle. Then, we continued where they were in the woods, where this part starts! Sorry for any inconvenience :/

QOTD: Who is this weird guy?