Day 50

Groaning, I drag my arm and press the button on my alarm. I don't need to set an alarm everyday, but time to me has been precious lately. The photo of Ally and I is still on my bedside table, half mocking me, half pitying me. I sit up and sadly look around my empty room, nothing hangs on its grey walls, the only thing that occupies my room instead of myself and furniture is the few Mario toys I brought.

"Three years.." I whisper to myself. "It's gone so painfully slowly."

My shower was warm and short, wanting to get to her before he did. I already had bought the most expensive bouquet of flowers I could find at the florist down the road, they were on the kitchen counter, waiting to be taken.

No one seems to notice who I am anymore, maybe one person a month will ask if I was a member of BTS, the famous boy group that decided to go their own ways after a tragic death and a suicide. At first I was glad I could move on from the idol life I began to despair, but after a while I missed the feeling of being loved and looked up to by so many people.

"Seokjin."

Startled, I look up from her to a short, grim looking man. In his hands were a bouquet of white roses, in which were tightly held. As usual, he wasn't happy I was here.

"Yoongi."