Day 43

Yoongi was being peculiarly quiet on the bus, after we left the hall he didn't say anything but that we'd need to go on another bus. He seems to be more occupied in twiddling his thumbs than telling me what the toilet seat was all about.

"Where are we going?" I ask, again. "Are you going to explain that toilet seat?"

"Hm." He replies, not looking up from his lap.

I sigh and rest my head against the seat I've gotten used to in the past few days.

"We're getting off here." Yoongi stood up abruptly. "I've paid for a hotel for us both."

"Fine by me," I smile, I like my money. "Where are we staying?"

The sun was beginning to set when we reached the hotel, and Yoongi hadn't said a word since we left the bus. What is bugging him so much?

"Where's the other room?" I ask, stepping out of the bathroom. "I can't see another door anywhere."

"I didn't pay for two rooms."

"Well," I say sceptically. "Where's the other bed?"

"Good point."

I throw myself onto the queen sized bed and watch Yoongi dial a number on the phone next to the lamp on the bedside table.

"Hello? Yes, my name is Yoongi and I payed for a single room with two beds for the night and yet there seems to be only one bed." There was a pause. "Oh, I understand, goodnight."

"What's happening?" I shuffle over so my head is resting on my arm. "Are we moving to another room?"

"No," Yoongi set the phone down. "We're staying here, the hotel is fully booked tonight..something about a college graduation."

"A college graduation?" I ask, then I realise. "You mean we are in a hotel full of teenagers?"

Yoongi nods.

"There's not even a sofa, are we going to have to sleep together?" Yoongi snickers. "Not like that, Yoongi."

"Stop acting like my mother," Yoongi smiles slightly. "You were always like a fussy mother in BTS.."

"Would you have rather me be like a grumpy grandfather like you were?" I smile to myself. "I have to admit, you weren't that grumpy to be honest."

"Thanks," Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "I think?"

"So," I begin to ask. "Are you going to tell me what the clue was?"

"I'll talk to you about it in the morning." Yoongi sighs, taking off his jacket and walking to the bathroom. "I'm tired from all that searching."

"You can't just leave my curiosity to myself for the entire night!" I call after him when he shuts the door.

"Goodnight, Yoongi." I whisper when Yoongi lies next to me. "Sweet dreams, my love."

"Shut up, Jin." Yoongi grumbles, turning away from me. "Don't touch me whilst your sleeping."

"Not even a poke?"

I feel Yoongi stiffen.

"Especially poking."

"Goodnight, then."

"Goodnight."