Epilogue

"One, two, three!" The photographer shouts, we all smile when the flash goes off. "And again! Can the groom kiss the brides cheek?"

I watch Jimin snicker at Taehyung before Namjoon hits him around the head. Jungkook laughs at Jimin whilst Jimin pouts. Another flash goes off.

"Thank you!" The photographer bows and walks off to take photographs elsewhere.

"Congratulations, Taehyung!" I smile, shaking his hand. "I can't wait for more little Taehyung's and Morgan's!"

"It's hard enough with one," Morgan laughs. "Talking of the devil, where is she?"

Music starts playing so we all take our seats. I look around the people I love. Jimin and Jungkook are squabbling over cake, Taehyung and Morgan are holding hands and giggling amongst themselves, Hoseok is trying to pinch Jimin's cheeks and I am watching.

"Ally!"

Turning around in my seat, my heart melts. A two year old girl in a white dress with black braids giggles on someone's shoulders. He gently puts her down and gives her his gummy smile.

"I love you," he kneels down to her height. "You are the girl of my life, you know that right?"

"Of course I do, I love you too! This much!" She spreads her arms out as far as she can, making everyone at the table laugh. "I love you! I love you! I love you! You're the best uncle, Uncle Yoongi!"