Day 32

"Ally-"

"You're not allowed to even think of her name," Yoongi grabs Hoseok by the neck. "How I'd love to tear you apart, like you've done to me."

"Yoongi," I throw Yoongi off Hoseok. "If you're going to attack Hoseok every other minute then we're not going to get far."

"He deserves it," Yoongi looks at Hoseok in disgust. "He kept so quiet about it, didn't you? The police said that it must have been a hit and run from a saesang but all along it was you."

"I deserve it," Hoseok nods his head in shame. "Kill me, please."

"What did I say about being pathetic?" I walk between the two. "And Yoongi, knock it off. We'll sort this out later."

"Yeah," Yoongi looks across to Hoseok. "Then we can go to the police and you can confess."

"Please," Hoseok clenches his hands together. "I know what I did was wrong, but anything other than the police. I can't go to jail! Look at me, I won't survive one night!"

"That's your problem," Yoongi growls, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Out of everyone in the world, Hoseok, you were at the bottom of the list of people who ran her over. You were my friend. How dare you try to help us both when we were in denial when it was you all along."

"Yoongi," Hoseok stops and stands still, looking at the gravel below his feet. "I'm sorry, you will never understand how much I hate myself."

"Shut up!" Yoongi pushes Hoseok. "And you will never understand the pain you've caused me! I was going to marry her! She was my soul mate, the only person who I've truly loved. I would let myself get ran over a thousand times just to see her again! Every second breathing is another without her, and it is so god damn painful. How about how the world is one person less and yet no one seems to care? It feels like I'm the only one who won't let her go, everyone seems to have already moved on! How? How can I possibly do that? Did you watch? Did you watch me when she was dying in my arms? When she bled to death? And you're sorry? Sorry isn't good enough! Nothing will ever be good enough! I love her so much, and you took her away from me..and you're sorry. Go fuck yourself."