Day 35

"Are we going home then?" I ask Yoongi, walking out of the bathroom. "I didn't find any clues, and you haven't said anything."

"I did find something." Yoongi began. "But I don't know what it means?"

"And you didn't think to tell me," I roll my eyes and jump onto the bed. "I am offended."

I gaze to the left of me through the window and over the rooftops of the city. Darkness over light. Tomorrow will be coming soon.

"I was going to try and figure it out before telling you," Yoongi shuffles over. "But considering you're being nosy I might as well just tell you."

"I'm listening."

"When I walked out of the bar I went to the beach," Yoongi explains, closing his eyes. "I went to where Ally and I had our first kiss, it was underneath a lamppost near the beach. When I was staring at the lamppost I realised something was wrote there, it said 'hope brings everyone together' and it said 'A' at the bottom of it."

"Hope brings everyone together?" I rest my chin in my hand. "Do you think the 'A' stands for Ally?"

"It's a long shot," Yoongi opens his eyes. "But that's the only thing I found."

"What does it mean?" I mumble to myself. "What hope brings everyone together? And who is 'everyone'?"

"I don't know," Yoongi gets under his blankets. "I couldn't figure it out, maybe if we sleep on it we'll know the answers in the morning."

"That makes sense," I reply sarcastically. "I'll probably forget about it by morning."

"That's your problem." Yoongi grumbles from under the blanket. "And turn the light off."

I turn the lamp off and pull the blanket over me.

"Is hope a person? Is Ally 'hope'?" I think to myself. "Who do I know that is associated with hope?"

"Hoseok!" I scream, jumping up from the bed.