Day 47

It wasn't as if I was expecting her to actually be at the dorms, but why am I feeling defeated?

It's actually eerie, how everything is how we left it. The books are still on the bookshelf, the tv is still on and the last cup of tea I had here is still on the table. Yoongi ran round the whole dorms looking for Ally, poor guy still thinks she's alive.

"She has to be here!" I hear Yoongi yell from somewhere upstairs. "She has to be!"

"Is this a bad time to say 'I told you so'?" I shout back picking up a three year old newspaper. "We can get back to mine by tomorrow if we leave now!"

"Are you for real?" Yoongi appears at the doorway to the kitchen. "We're not leaving yet? What if she left clues?"

"Clues?" I ask sceptically. "Why would she give us clues when she could just tell us where she is?"

"Because, I don't know," Yoongi falls onto the sofa. "It's something, okay? We can't have come all this way for nothing."

"And yet you think she left clues for us?" I too sit down. "Like drawing circles around letters in newspapers for a secret code, clue?"

"Yeah," he closes his eyes and sighs. "Jin, I love her so much- wait, what did you say?"

"Here," I say, passing over the newspaper to him. "There's blue circles around some letters on the first page."

"This is it!" Yoongi practically jumps up and down on the sofa. "Jin, we did it!"

"We haven't even cracked the code yet," I roll my eyes, but I'm secretly smiling. "We don't even know if it was her."

"It has to be." Yoongi replies, his eyes scanning the words. "I..I think I've solved it."

"Well," I begin, shuffling closer to him. "What does it say?"

"Taegan."

"What?"

"It says Taegan." Yoongi repeats.

"Taegan?" I sit back into the sofa, damn Ally why can't you just tell us where you are? "What does that even mean?"

"I'll google it," Yoongi takes out his phone. "Google will know."

Suddenly, Yoongi starts laughing.

"What?" I ask. "Is it Ally giving us one last meme?"

"Think about it," Yoongi starts settling down. "Split the word Taegan, who do we know that have names similar to them?"

"Tae..gan? Tae-Taehyung! Who's Gan?"

"Morgan!" Yoongi frowns. "You know, Ally's best friend."

"The one we watched 'Young Forever' with?" I remember now. "The one that cried?"

"That's her," Yoongi chuckles. "She married Taehyung, remember?"

"Of course!" I laugh at my forgetfulness. "How could I forget?"

"I mean, you didn't turn up for the wedding." Yoongi's voice turns cold. "We all thought you were going to make a grand entrance but you never showed, Taehyung cried, he thought you forgot who he was."

"I didn't mean for any of that," I sigh. "Things weren't going well.."

"So..you didn't go to your best friends wedding?" Yoongi clicked his tongue. "How selfish, how did you think I felt going to the wedding? To me, Ally and I are still engaged. We will never have a wedding, I had to sit there and watch them get married instead. That's one of the reasons I have to find her, I need to marry her. I want to grow old and spend eternity with her, if she's not here with me then what's the point of living?"