Day 44

The room was eerie and quiet, too big with too little light. Luckily, the owner recognised who we were and let us stay as long as we wanted. I for one don't remember coming here, we had hundreds, maybe thousands of fanmeetings but Yoongi seemed to remember.

"She was standing here," Yoongi smiles, jumping up and down. "I was watching her through the curtains asking people if they were me or not. It was very funny, I did feel guilty though."

"Are you sure she was here?" I ask again. "How can't I remember her?"

"I don't know," Yoongi walks to the back of the room. "Maybe you didn't appreciate the fans as much as I did."

"That's quite rude, Yoongi." I reply, following him. "I loved the fans as much as you did."

"Sure," Yoongi replied slyly. "That's why you can't remember coming here."

"I don't want to argue with you." I sigh and try to help him find anything peculiar. "It's going to take forever to find anything in this room."

The room had chairs stacked high against all four walls, there was a stage and a large red curtain. The lights swaying from the ceiling were incredibly dim, not helping us on our search.

"What exactly are we trying to find?" I ask him, my back straining from bending down. "I'm getting tired, can't we call it a day?"

"You can go," Yoongi replies, his head appearing from a stack of chairs. "But I'm staying until I find something."

"You could be here for years," I groan. "How are you sure that ticket is a clue, anyway?"

"Why else would there be her fanmeeting ticket at their house?"

"I don't know," I groan louder. "Maybe they kept it as a souvenir? If you had not wanted to leave so quickly we could have asked them."

"If you're going to keep on moaning instead of helping then just go." Yoongi sighed, looking at me. "You are- wait, what's that?"

"What?" I look over to where he's pointing. "Eh? Why is there a toilet seat there?"

Yoongi doesn't say anything.

"That can't be a clue, right?" I scratch my head. "What's a toilet got to do with Ally?"

With that, Yoongi starts laughing.