Day 48

Considering my little countryside town is on the other side of South Korea to our dorms, the bus ride is more than a few hours, which means sitting uncomfortably next to the man who despised me for three years. I'm not sure if he still does, I don't dare to ask him.

The coach is big, not big enough for us to sit apart, but big enough for us to have enough leg room. Not surprisingly, Yoongi is sleeping, his head resting against the window. He was taking photos earlier of the sunset, telling me that if she's alive he'll have something to show her. He really does believe she's alive, it's both worrying and pitiful.

I have not left the town since I left the dorms, I shut everyone out except my family. Journalists and news reporters would find my home and block the door to get out, not that I wanted to go anywhere but to bed.

I have to admit, it is nice to see Yoongi still having interest in his hobbies, I lost all mine and couldn't get new ones. My mind would always wander to how Ally would enjoy it.

The sky wasn't full of stars and the moon was barely visible, this is how I know we're getting close to the city. One thing I missed whilst being at the dorms was not being able to see the night sky properly, I would get so frustrated with the smog blocking the view and the electrical lights too bright for me to see.

Yoongi would talk to Ally in the wardrobe and by text when he was mourning, I was talking to her via moon. Sometimes I laugh at myself back then, but even now some part of me believe she was listening.

They say you never get over your first love and yet Ally's mine, will I always be sad forever? Will some part of me miss her even when I'm dying from old age? If it wasn't for Yoongi, I too may have tried suicide. I can remember the call from the police saying they found him in the forest. He tried to over dose on pills but a dog walker walking round those parts of the woods made him throw them up. Suicide is a cowards way out, well, that's what I've told myself.

"All electronic devices should be turned off, thank you." The bus driver calls. "We don't want to wake the sleeping, do we?"