33.

Song: Teenage Dream
Singer: Katy Perry
Sent to: Classmate (nerd)

Me: You think I'm pretty without any make-up on.

Him: Oh hello. How did you know that I was thinking that? You're a good thinker, I must say. How are you? I guess you're great or good. I'm good if ever you're wondering too.

*What kind of reply is that? Essay form?*

Me: You think I'm funny when I tell the puch line wrong.

Him: Yes, but that's so cute. Like when you tell that joke about a starfish and everyone in your group don't laugh, you don't know, but I laugh hard inside me. Yea I heard that joke.

*I'm touched. haha*

Me: I know you get me so I'll let my walls come down, down.

Him: What do you mean by that? I mean, sometimes I don't really get words with deep meaning in a conversation so I just nod my head but I can't nod now because it's just virtual conversation, if you get what I mean. Anyway, you're the first person who texted me today. Thank you.

*Oh noooo, this will go wrong, I can feel it.*

Me: Before you met me I was a wreck.

Him: Now I get this one and I'm flattered. I am literally smiling so wide right now.

Me: But things were kinda heavy
you brought me to life.

Him: I really never expected to receive these kind of messages from you. Are these really for me? Like 100% sure?

Me: Now every February
You'll be my valentine, valentine.

Him: Wow. Now I'll attend to the prom, for the first time in my life! I'm so excited. I want to be your first and last dance.

Me: Let's go all the way tonight.

Him: I think you'll just regret this. I mean, who am I? I'm no one.

Me: No regrets, just love.

Him: Really?

*For the first time, I got a short reply.*

Me: We can dance until we die.

Him: That sound great and bad actually. I love to dance with you, but I'm not really a good dancer.

Me: You and I, we'll be young forever.

Him: Oh how I wish to be young. Not the teenager, what I mean is the child life. When everything is never impossible. When the world is so big and you're so small. When your problems only lasts for a day or an hour, unlike now. I'm being nerd again, I'm sorry.

*that makes sense.*

Me: You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.

Him: Is this your dream? Texting with a nerd? Your dream's too easy to achieve.

Me: The way you turn me on, I can't sleep.

Him: I'm turning you on? I can't believe it. I think I'm dreaming, but based on what I'm feeling, I'm not dreaming so basically, I'm awake and this is all real. Wow.

Me: Let's runaway and don't ever look back.

Him: But according to the book that I have read, you should never forget to look back on where you came from.

Me: Don't ever look back.

Him: I guess that's your own opinion and I'm not against to it, it's you and it's your choice.