34.

Song: Treat you Better
Singer: Shawn Mendes
Sent to: Friend

Me: I won't lie to you.

Her: Okay?

Me: I know he's just not right for you.

Her: Out of all my friends you're the least that I'm expecting to say that to me.

Me: And you can tell me if I'm off but I see it on your face.

Her: Idk and Idc

Me: When you say that he's the one that you want.

Her: He's really the one that I want.

Me: And you're spending all your time in this wrong situation.

Her: You're the one who's wrong!

Me: And anytime you want it to stop.

Her: I don't ever wanna stop.
Her: Are you jealous on us?!

Me: I know I can treat you better than he can.

Her: Oh what the fck?! Are you lesbian?!

Me: And any girl like you deserves a gentleman.

Her: Duh?! You're not even a man.

Me: Tell me why are we wasting time on all your wasted crying when you should be with me instead.

Her: Wth?! Are you even aware of what you're saying? I can't believe it.

Me: I know I can treat you better, better than he can.

Her: Idk it's upsetting.

Me: I'll stop time for you the second you say you'd like me too.

Her: Oh my. You have many crushes and never knew that I'm one of them! Dammit, this is pathetic and cheap.

*Lol😂😂*

Me: I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing.

Her: Ekkk. You know what we're not on Hollywood and we can't be Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello so you better just stop.

*Harmonizers where are yaa!?! or should I say, Camren shippers?*

Me: Baby, just to wake up with you would be everything I need and this could be so different.

Her: This is hella different. THIS IS HELL.

Me: Tell me what you want to do.

Her: I want to stop you!

Me: Give me a sign.

Her: Sign?! I don't like any of this. If that sign is what you want.

Me: Take my hand, we'll be fine.

Her: No way.

Me: Promise I won't let you down.

Her: I don't ever wanna go up.

Me: Just know that you don't have to do this alone.

Her: WHAT?

Me: 😂😂😂😂😂

Her: It's over yet?

Me: What?

Her: Y'know, the prank for your book?

Me: WHHHAAT??!
Me: You mean, you know?

Her: Yep. I'm a reader haha! And did you forgot that I love Shawn so I know the song. And when you sent me the first line and I was like WAHHHHHH I'LL HAVE A CHAPTER ON HER BOOK AND I'M SO EXCITED TO READ THIS THERE! 😁😁

Me: Wow. Thanks for participating
Me: I'm not being sarcastic, trust me.

-

The famous boy-next-door in their school, Shawn Mendes, she thought. The boy that she's been liking for a while in her whole plain life. He's the one who at least brings a little color in her. She didn't expected that this could happen and almost faints when he says hi with that wide smile and stares that locks. Chloe stuttered saying hello.

What will Shawn say/do next?

A. "There's a note in your back saying I am idiot," he said as he removes and crumples it.

B. "I says hi, are you happy now?" he asked as he removes a note on Chloe's back saying Shawn please say hi to me!

C. "I bet nobody tells you that you're beautiful, well, you are. I'm Shawn by the way, you're Chloe right?" he said while offering a hand shake.

D. "Oh no, wrong person, I got to go," he said as he runs away leaving Chloe stranded.

I'm asking for every readers' participation. And as usual, I would like to say thank you to every single one of you. You made this book amazing because of your incredible support. I love you all! 💞