36.

Song: Spaces
Singer: One Direction
Sent to: Boyfriend

I'm reminding you guys again, some of the pranks are invented. Thank you. 😊

Me: Who's gonna be the first one to start the fight?

Him: You always start the fight.

Me: Who's gonna be the first one to fall asleep at night?

Him: You always leave me hanging in our conversations and that's all the time. Why are you asking me?

Me: Who's gonna be the last one to drive away?

Him: What are all of these for?

Me: Who's gonna be the last one to forget this place?

Him: Where?

Me: We keep taking turns.

Him: What do you mean by that?

Me: Will we ever learn?

Him: Despite of all of that, I am still choosing to understand you and have temper in everything. I am still and always choosing to love you.

Me: Oh.

Him: Then that's it?

Me: Spaces between us keep getting deeper.

Him: What? Well I don't care as long as I love you, I'll get through that spaces or whatsoever.

Me: It's harder to reach ya even though I try.

Him: So what are you trying to say?

Me: Spaces between us hold all our secrets.

Him: Come on, go directly to the point.

Me: Leaving us speechless and I don't know why.

Him: Speechless. Why? Because you can't say that you want to end this shit?

Me: Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye?

Him: I don't want goodbyes! Even if this is the dumbest and stupidest thing ever, I don't wanna end this because I love you.

Me: Who's gonna be the first one to compromise?

Him: Tell me you still love me.

Me: Who's gonna be the first one to set it all on fire?

Him: What is the answer that you want to get?

Me: Who's gonna be the last one to drive away?

Him: I don't know anymore.

Me: Forgetting every single promise we ever made.

Him: Don't you forget all of that.
Him: Please.

Me: When will we learn?

Him: In everything, in every mistake, I am learning and I want to learn more.

Me: And I want that too.
Me: In this, I already learned and proven something.

Him: What?

Me: It's just a prank.
Me: But through this, I've proven that you will never really gonna give up on me.
Me: Thank you for that.

Him: Know that I'll always love you and please keep that in mind forever.

Me: I will.

-

I want to say I love you, but how?
When you're everything and I'm nothing.
When you're someone and I'm no one.
When while you sing, I cry.
Now I'll just keep it here, safe and sound.
No one can here these words, only me and this note.

That's the first line of the first poem that Chloe written and Shawn read it and he knows who's Chloe's talking about. He hide a smile when an idea enters his mind. He flip the notebook and grabs a pen and wrote at the back of it.

"Meet me at the school park, tomorrow at 6 p.m.." ---s.m.

That's when she looks for her and successfully found her at one of the bleachers, alone. He approached her and handed her the notebook. "Look at it's back, there's an important announcement," he said with a wink while Chloe almost faints.

Will Chloe read the note or the 'important announcement' rather?

A. Nope, she'll just ignore it because she's too nervous knowing that it's Shawn who 'maybe' read her poems.

B. Yes, according to him it's important so she'll read it. She thought, nothing will be lost if she did and something might, if she don't.

Hi, beautiful and handsome readers! How are you all? Again, I'm asking for your participation in that miniseries. :) And oh, I'll be doing a Fifth Harmony song next update! Suggest some!

xo