Chapter 1

VI's POV

I'm not one for people. Not much at all. I have no emotions. I fake all of them. I believe people call that being a sociopath. I'm socially awkward and very quiet. How someone like Kathy chose me as being her friend, I will never know. But I am glad she did.

Kathy is the most popular girl in school. Everyone liked her and she was always smiling. She was a positive gal and had the best grades. I mean, why wouldn't everyone like her?

I do have a crush on her. She's just so, nice and charming. Not like she would be with me in a relationship. No one does and I don't blame them. I'm clingy. That's how I lost my family and my life.

I'm only in school cause of a stupid law. I live by myself and I steal to live. I can't get a job for the life of me and I'm broke. Why would anyone be with me? I will say, most people are afraid of me. Apparently I have a scary vibe going on. But ol' Kathy isn't afraid to make a new friend.

I walk home every night thinking what it would be like to have a relationship with Kathy. "Would I live in her home? Would I have a job? Will her family approve of me?" These were the questions that punched my mind.

I didn't live in a big home. I live in a cabin in the woods. Sounds so cliché. It's warm and cozy I guess. The place is a freakin mess all the time. What does piss me off is that random people, specifically horny teenagers running away from home, going into the woods and finding this cabin.

They always think that no one lives here and try to cozy up in here and mess up my sheets. But this cabin does have lots and lots of weapons. We are talking about: hammers, knives, machetes, loads of guns, axes, saws, you name it. I usually scare them off with just appearing in my room.

After they scream into the distance, I wash the sheets and think about Kathy more. I really wish she would notice me more than as a friend. ~