Chapter 7

Kathy's POV
Everyone was screaming in fear. "Why are the fire alarms going off?!" "Omg turn it ooooff!" "There's a fire!! We're all gonna die!" The teacher tried to calm everyone down but it only scared them more. Damion whispered to me. "What the hell is happening?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno."

One teacher ran into our room and was explaining that one of the students pulled the fire alarm. Was it Vi? I questioned in my mind. Then I see a hooded figure run past our room. No one else saw it. I was about to investigate when the announcer came on.

"Warning students and teachers. We are under a lockdown. This is not a drill. Repeat: we are under a lockdown. This isn't a drill."

Kids started freaking out. We aren't the type of school to have these so no one thought we'd have a real one. But I remembered the hooded figure. "Sir! There's still some kid out there! I saw them run past our door! They still need help!" Our teacher just gave me a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry Miss Wats. I can't do anything now." Not even the teachers know what to do! Maybe that was Vi... My thoughts were interrupted when a banging sound was heard from our door.

"Oh no!" Someone whispered. "They're here! We're dead!" We all huddled together with a weapon in each of our hands. The door opened and there stood a girl in a hoodie. I can't see her face but she had long dark brown hair reaching her knees. How did she open the door?! The teacher was petrified and didn't do anything. Then she walked to us and grabbed my arm! No no! Don't kill me!

Damion's POV
The hooded girl grabbed Kathy's arm and pulled her away from my arms. She landed on the floor with a thud. "Hey! Give her ba-" I was met with a gun to my forehead. Not just any gun either, this bitch had a shotgun. Most girls don't know how to use it but she looked like she had some practice with it. "Don't move or speak. If you do, she dies right here." She spoke so demonically! Kathy flinched at the demonic girls words.

She then separated all of us and tied us! Each in an uncomfortable position. She placed me upside down from the ceiling. She made Kathy get up and then said, "Any of you fuckers moves or calls for help, I will torture this pretty young thing right here." She then looked right at me and I saw her small red eyes glow. "Especially you..." She pointed the gun at me and Kathy started freaking out.

Her voice and plea was muffled but she kept going. "Shut up!" She then shot the teacher and he went flying back and hit the window. He fell back down with a loud thud. Kathy started crying as well as the others. The one teacher that came in was knocked out and tied up to the teachers desk. Then I saw Kathy being dragged out right in front of me. "Dammion! Hemmlph me!! Don't lemmph her take me!" I struggled to get free but it only made the rope tighter.

Then Kathy was out of my sights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a fun happy chapter! :D