Chapter 2

VI's POV

I usually have a long walk from my cabin to the school. A good hour walk. Which sucks cause I have to get up earlier than all you lameos.

It's always fun when the seasons change into winter time and the sky gets dark earlier. That's because these woods are rumored to have killers and murders running around (even though killers and murders are literally the same thing).

I'm not sure if this is a proven fact but I've lived here since I was 12 and I haven't seen anything fishy out here. I guess it's a trick for parents so that their children don't go into the woods.

At 9 am, school starts. It a weird time to start school but we don't argue with the principle. No one does. She the meanest thing on the planet. I'm sure those killers in the woods are far nicer than she was.

I knew she hated me. I never followed the rules like she wanted me to. She never allowed jeans to be worn at school but surprise, that's all I got. Always wore a hoodie and not a uniform.

We were only allowed to show 3 facial expressions: happy, neutral, and concentration. No laughing, no sadness, no goofy or silly things. None at all. I pretty much showed either, a pissed off/annoyed look, or smiled at Kathy. Nothing in between.

Locker combinations are stupid. I hate them. Especially when you do it right but it still won't open. The combination for mine makes it seem like my locker doesn't want me to open it at all. I don't even use the locker anymore. I just carry a strap bag.

Kathy gave me this strap bag. She saw me one day having trouble with my locker and gave me this so I wouldn't have to deal with the locker anymore. I was so happy. It was like my birthday all over again but this time I got a present.

I wish I could give her something. I wish I wasn't so scared to talk to her. I wish we were together. ~