Chapter 8

Kathy's POV
I awoke with a jump. My eyes didn't adjust to the dark room yet so I'm frantically looking around. Where....w-where am I? Once my eyes did I saw a dimly lit room. It had some stuff on the other side but I couldn't see it. I tried to move my arm but a noise was all that came. I looked up to see that my wrists have cuffs and I'm being held up by the ceiling. No no no. Where am I? Where's Damion?! Help! I heard a dark chuckle somewhere in the room.

"Who's there?! Help me!" "Oh Kathy! You're awake now!" My face drops when I see Vi! "V-Vi?! How are you-" She giggled. "I'm totally fine! And since you're here, we can have fun times like we always had!" Something is wrong with her. "No Vi, I need to get down from here!" She just gave me this creepy smile. "Silly! We're not going anywhere." I froze at her voice. It sounded demonic. "Vi please.." She hit me. "No! What don't you understand about?! We are never leaving each other's side!"

I stared at her with shock. She hit me.. It really hurt! "Vi, let's talk this ou-" She slaps me. "No more talking about leaving, school, or that fucker Damion!" She started yelling and crying. Why do I feel bad for her? She kidnaps me and refuses to let me go! Probably because I've been telling myself all this time that shes a good person and I'll give her chances. "What's wrong with Damion?" I know that's a stupid question cause I obviously know she's jealous. I'm just trying to clam her down?

"He's an ass! Pain in the neck! He tries way too hard to become all 'goodie two shoes.' He's taken you away from me and I bet he ripped my card that I made for you too!"

She went on and on about Damion. The card! I think I still have it on me! I wiggle a bit and feel something poke my butt. Yup, that's it. Now to get her attention... "Vi!" I yell and she looks at me pissed.

"What!?" "He didn't rip your card. I still have it with me! I'll prove it, it's in my back pocket." She looked at me questioningly but did grab it. She looked a little surprised. "You still have it..?" My heart shattered at the sound of her broken voice. "Yes I do. I kept it with me ever since you gave it to me. Right in a pocket close."

I'm not sure what my plan is to get outta here is but I at least have to get her on her good side. Vi started to laugh. Not her adorable laugh, she had a creepy dark laugh. She stood up. "You think that giving me this piece of trash will help you escape?!" She laughs more. Then she rips it. Rips it into tiny little pieces.

I watch the little paper falls down to the ground like my soul just did. Why did she do that..? "Now, since those stupid pieces of garbage is gone now, let's have some fun!" She walks over towards me as I start to shake from fear. "No please! Vi, can you hear me?! Don't do this!" She laughs more. "What are you talking about Kathy? This is Vi. The new and improved Vi!"

Then all I see is darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These chapters are gonna be brutal and dark because of the period I have right now. :D