Chapter 5

VI's POV
I wake up to a sudden heat in the room. I get up lazily and blink surprised. My room formed into a fire pit? Then I hear a deep laughter echoed through out the place like a cave. "Are you Victoria?" I slowly nod and respond. "Yes but you can call me Vi I guess." He laughed a mighty laugh and responded. "Well, well. You seem sad. I've never seen Vi so sad before." I rolled my eyes. "Well, know you ha- wait are you spying on me?" "Ignore that. Anyway, I can give you a special gift if you wish to please your Kathy."

I was on full attention now. "Wait you can! Well I'm all ears! Tell me!" He somehow whispered to me about the gift. "Oh my god, yes please! Gimmie, gimmie!" "Now now, there's a catch." "What's that?" He laughed. "You'd have to be protective all the time." I didn't really think this through. I'm always protective of Kathy! Ha! "It's a deal!" He laughed darkly and I was suddenly floating!

"Woah, hey! Put me down! This wasn't part of the deal!" "Yes it is. I'm making you into a new person." "What?!" Then it turned black...

I woke up back on my bed and in my room. My head felt dizzy. I looked down and saw a note.

Dear Vi,
This is the guy that gave you the special gift! But it wasn't a nice gift. So now, you are a completely different person! Well, just the way you act that is around Kathy. I changed you into a violent girl if she doesn't get her senpai. Yeah that's right, you are a Yandere. Congrats!! :3
                                                                         Lots o' love,
                                                                 Not so nice guy~
Oh no. I looked into the mirror and saw that my eyes were almost red. I suddenly felt the urge to go choke Damion and anyone else that talks or even looks at Kathy. The yandere me is taking over. I can't hold back anymore. I will have Kathy and she will love me back. I ran out of the house with incredible speed and shoot straight for Damion's home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo, wassup? Nothing? Chill. Peace. 😩