Chapter 3

VI's POV

Kathy hasn't been hanging around me lately. I'm starting to get worried. Does she not like me anymore? Was I too clingy? I sat alone at lunch munching on my food. I hear Kathy's laughter. I look up to see that she's siting with the other popular crowd. Typical.

I did notice that there was a guy that was sitting really close to Kathy. He better watch it. I could see the smile on her face when she would laugh at his jokes. That used to be me and her. Now she's left me all alone. My anger was rising. No, not now, not here. I threw my trash away and decided to stalk the guy that was getting too friendly with Kathy.

I've found out that his name is Damion. He's a junior and part of the band club. He also spends time doing extra work for the honor roll. His family consisted of a mother named Rachel, and younger brother and sister named Tim and Susie. No sign of the father that I've seen. Maybe he died? They lived in a normal sized house but had all the rich livings inside. Damion is also known to be working out in gyms and running way too much.

This guy is just trying to be the perfect guy huh? He wants to mold himself into being the perfect guy for Kathy. Not on my watch. I made plans to keep stalking him and recording what his strengths and weaknesses are. I can make him trip up and fail. Kathy will see that he's no perfect and will go back to me! Now just to wait for him after school...