.10

CHAPTER TEN

"can you filthy rats keep your crusty ass selves away from me!"

back at it again, hyungwon thought.

making his way further along the path to the warehouse, the chestnut-haired boy could already hear the screams and unthreatening threats from minhyuk and who he assumed to be changkyun.

although the lanky boy hasn't seen much of the other three people he met that one night, he can still sorta tell them apart. mainly because whenever he tried avoiding hoseok, he was with one of the three boys.

it still feels weird to the brunette of how hoseok and him are friends now. he almost doesn't like it.

he wouldn't be able to tell you why, however. it just is what it is.

approaching the destination, hyungwon spots a figure pacing the entrance. the figure looked familiar and the mumbled of self encouragement sounded like one he has heard before.

the mythical boy hurried his pace up, almost leaping across the path, dodging fallen branches and rocks covered in moss. the forest surrounding the warehouse served as some sort of camouflage to the boy making his way swiftly towards the building.

the figure was still standing at the doors, now facing them as their pacing has now stopped and hyungwon could immediately tell who the silver-hair belonged to.

the lanky boys could hear the mumbles clearer now, it almost making him faulter with how much anxiety hoseok seemed to be facing. he honestly wouldn't of been able to tell the boy had such insecurities with the shameless compliments that used to pour out of his mouth. 

"oi," hyungwon stated loudly, catching the clueless boys attention.

hoseok stopped, his heart lurching from he sudden appearance of hyungwon, and his breath got stuck in his throat.

turning around, hoseok met hyungwon's eyes as the boy got closer, stopping when his foots fell softer, allowing enough space between the two.

for a second time in the past minute, hoseok sucked in a sharp breath, almost choking at the sight of hyungwon.

the golden glow of the setting sun beamed through the trees casting a shadow onto the boys face. the light catching in his hair and making his eyes seem sparkler than usual. hyungwon looked so... so pure. the boy seemed to just glow with the light and to hoseok, the boy couldn't possibly look more stunning.

"wow," slipped past his lips at the thought and hyungwon looked at him with confusion.

"wow? what's wow?" hyungwon looked around, expecting something to catch his attention, but all he saw were tall pine trees and the warehouse that had people inside waiting for them. he could even hear kihyun asking minhyuk when they'd arrive.

"i-i, um. never mind, shall we go in?" hoseok quickly stuttered out, doing his best to ignore the blush quickly rising up his neck and his quickening heart beat.

hyungwon gave hoseok one last unsure stare but then shrugged, letting it go for now.

"you could already be in there, but whatever. let go in," he walked to the door, stepping around hoseok, he pulled it open only to wince at the sharp sound the metal caused from the pressure.