.19

who am i to be so slack with updates. y'all i'm so sorry

CHAPTER NINETEEN

how hyungwon slept that night was beyond him, the thoughts that raced through his mind like a cyclone kept him so awake that he couldn't process the things around him. the trance he was put in from his own mind made his senses go numb and his body feel tense.

so, when the boy found himself waking from a dream, he was confused. he saw the sun and heard the distant sounds of birds chirping outside.

he looked around, dazed and confused. the sudden stillness of the room becoming apparent to him, and the silence his mind current held made him feel exhausted.

it wasn't too long before he realised just how quiet it was that his thoughts started going off again.

hoseok likes me?

the words had been muttered before, yet every time makes his heart feel electrocuted and his senses go haywire.

why?

an alarm blaring startled his train of thoughts, bringing him back to reality.

"oh fuck, school." a stream of groans poured out of his mouth as he flopped back onto his pillow. hands running down his face, he swore a few more times.

"i'm skipping." with the final decision made- in exactly eight seconds- hyungwon turned back over, after shutting the annoying sound off, and went back to sleep.

"hoseok, you sack of ass. what are you doing?" jooheon loudly burst into the empty classroom- with the exception of two- and startled the male.

a sound of confusion emitted from his lips and he turned to look at jooheon's approaching figure. the sight of the beaming smile his friends face made him groan and cover is face with his arms.

"oh come on! what's got you like this, man?" jooheon sat on top of the empty desk next to hoseok and put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

a mumbled sound came from the now blonde-haired boy and jooheon sighed.

"sorry, i don't speak that language."

"i said; nothing, it's okay. just get me some food." hoseok replied, chin rested on his folded arms.

the boy next to him laughed, taking his hand off hoseok's shoulder, he slipped his bag off his back and unzipped the middle pocket.

jooheon, still smiley, placed two banana milk bottles and four stuffed buns on the boys desk. hoseok's eyes lit up at the sight and he turned to jooheon.

"what holy figure blessed my life with a friend like you?" hoseok gushed, grabbing a bottle and two buns. diving in, he took a bite of the delicious food, sighing contently as he quietly chewed.

"all of them, obviously." jooheon sarcastically retorted, smiling at how happy hoseok looked in that moment. it was a nice sight for someone who cared so deeply about all his friends. their happiness always came first and mattered always.