.12

CHAPTER TWELVE

hoseok was a mess to say the least. as soon as hyungwon vanished along with that frantic stranger, he fell back, onto his butt and stared into the distance, tears falling slowly and mouth slightly agape.

honestly, the only thing on his mind was: what the actual fuck just happened?

he wanted to ask, scream, the question out. but he was numb. his mind went blank, and his heart was left throbbing to a dull rhythm.

hoseok couldn't even register the fact that now everyone else has come out to see what was going on. they must have heard the agonisingly loud thud of hyungwon's body, along with their panicked yells.

minhyuk was a little bit better at holding himself together as he managed to explained to them all through his own tears about what happened. kihyun broke down as soon as he heard, anger flaring up as if he got possessed by a demon.

his eyes flashed, a burning orange took over his irises and they almost glowed as he gritted his teeth and looked at hoseok sitting on the floor staring out of space.

"you! it was your fucking fault!" kihyun burst out furiously. his face has gone red as the rage seemed to pour out of him in waves.

hoseok couldn't even register the shouts of fury aimed at him, he didn't even realise kihyun had started aggressivelykicking him. sobbing the whole time he shouted his heartbreak out.

"you fucking piece of shit! how could you do this?" kihyun wouldn't stop even as his voice started gettin hoarse and scratchy, and hoseok couldn't even feel the wrath the small but vicious boy was aiming at him. hyunwoo and jooheon tried holding the pink-haired boy back as he spat profanity towards the numb boy. minhyuk and changkyun helped hoseok up, his legs not even being able to hold his weight as they shook.

hoseok almost fell back down but the two caught him, wrapping their arms around his waist. they tried pulling him away, but unfortunately, kihyun got out of jooheon's and hyunwoo's grasp, the boy immediately aimed a fist right at hoseok. the boy falling down as he took the hard hit.

kihyun kept spilling his anger and sadness out as he took it upon himself to cause physical harm to the silver-haired boy. he straddled his waist, aiming punch after punch at hoseok's already bruised face. the boy couldn't even feel a thing, almost on the verge of passing out himself.

screams and shouts filled the forest, everyone tried stopping kihyun but the boy had none of it. he wanted, no- needed, to teach hoseok a lesson. it was hoseok's fault hyungwon is so damaged. it was hoseok's fault hyungwon is, quiet honestly, on the verge of death.

and kihyun is making sure hoseok knows that it's his fault.

it was finally when jooheon managed the rip kihyun off hoseok that did they all notice hoseok is unconscious.

jooheon landed a strong enough punch to the pink-haired boys jaw, knocking him out as well.

the forest fell silent.

"i know that was necessary but now we have to carry them both back," changkyun stated, slightly amused but still upset about the whole situation that brought them to this scenario.

jooheon simply shrugged.

"fuck it, kihyun can stay out here for the night then."

-

they didn't actually let the boy stay outside, but they didn't gently carry him into the warehouse like they did with hoseok.

let's just say: kihyun is gonna have one hell of a migraine when he wakes up and maybe a few- okay, a lot, of bruises all over him.

hoseok was being tended to by minhyuk while changkyun and jooheon sat back, quietly discussing their own thoughts of what has happened.

hyunwoo was left to stand by the couch kihyun was dropped onto, curtesy of jooheon, to watch over him.

everyone was exhausted to say the least, and it was obvious by the way yawns left everyone's mouths and how their eyes drooped. jooheon had almost fallen asleep, but woke when his head fell onto changkyun's shoulder.

it wouldn't even be a surprise if hyunwoo started snoring anytime soon. the boy hasn't seemed to of moved ever since he perched himself against the wall he currently lent on for support.

minhyuk, however, was surprisingly the only one who doesn't look as tired as the rest. his eyes still told that he was exhausted but he pulled through to make sure hoseok was okay, the poor boy took such an aggressive beating, one he never thought would ever occur because of a certain pink-haired person. but nonetheless, minhyuk stayed awake past all hours of the night, even has everyone else started to doze off, he kept by hoseok's side, making sure he was alright.

it was at around 5:34am did minhyuk actually fall asleep, only to wake up around half-an-hour later in a panicked start as he heard rustling from the entrance of the warehouse. he blinked the sleep out of his eyes, trying to steady his vision in the semi-dark room. a lamp was left on, so that helped him see a little clearer, although he didn't know what he was looking for.

his eyes grew wide and heart beat picked up its pace as he then heard something, or someone, stumble over some metal objects that were lying around. he looked around the room he currently was is, everyone else looked okay and somewhat alive, then he looked to hoseok. the silver-haired boy's head was resting comfortably in minhyuks lap, looking somewhat relaxed.

his face was nastily bruised, some dried blood was matted throughout his hair, but minhyuk got most of it off him before he passed out.

the noises sounded again, this time closer and minhyuk snapped out of the trance he found himself in as he sadly looked over hoseok's fragile state.

his midnight-hair got flicked out his eyes as he looked up again, trying to see if he could spot anything out there.

it was only a moment later when a figure stumbled into the room, mumbling in mandarin to themselves, that did minhyuk settle from his panicked state.

"minghao?" minhyuk whispered across the room. minghao looked up, his expression softened from his shocked one to one the latter couldn't exactly recognise.

minghao dusted himself off, some dirt seemed to of been smeared on his pants. minhyuk assumed the first noise must've happened because the small boy tripped over something.

"h-hi, um," minghao grew nervous, the chinese boy started fumbling with his jacket zipper. "i have some news,"

"what is it?"

"it's hyungwon," he paused, "and it's not good."

[a/n;

kihyun bro, settle the fok down.

anyways my lil son ming made another appearance (': i love

it's getTIN LIT UP IN HERE YALL WATCH OUT BC WHO KNOWS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO HYUNGWON

((not even me tbh))