.15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"don't look at me like that."

"like what?"

"like the sun is shining out of my ass or something."

hoseok scoffed, shaking his head at hyungwon's words.

the two were still in that small bedroom in minghao's cottage-like-home, finally being alone after much persuading, from hoseok's part, for minhyuk to go home after a few days of nursing them.

it didn't take much for jooheon, changkyun, hyunwoo and kihyun to leave them, after another day of making sure hoseok and hyungwon were okay, they left, going back to school.

minhyuk, however, was so reluctant to leave their side even for a minute, it's actually a surprise to the two boys that he hasn't popped his head around the corner to check on them.

it's nice, though, having someone be so caring and kind towards the two, and they are very, extremely, thankful towards the midnight-haired boy for being there for them.

"well, you're so hot it wouldn't be a surprise if there was sunshine coming out of your ass," hoseok retaliated, lightening to mood some more.

"dude, i told you to stop flirting already," hyungwon tried to deny the flutter in his stomach as he turned his head away from the latter. "a-and that's weird, don't say that again."

the silver-haired boys' laughter filled the small room, causing a small pink blush to rest upon hyungwon's puffy and still bruised cheeks.

"you're lame, hyunwonnie," hoseok said gently, and almost in a whisper he continued: "but i like it."

the next day came and a few more came after that.

it was now another week and hyungwon was healed, thanks to minghao's magic medicine and minhyuk tending to him just like a loving parent would.

hoseok on the other hand was healed within three days only scratches and bruises adorning his skin but he protested leaving, always saying in a some-what childish tone "but minhyuk, my heart isn't healed." only to have the said boy sigh in defeat and leave him in the small room with some soup.

truthfully, the boy was alright, mentally and physically. he just didn't want to leave hyungwon. the silver-haired male saw this as the perfect opportunity to get closer to the latter.

and that's exactly what happened.

after spending one more day in the cottage, it was wednesday when they decided that they've taken too much of minghao's time up and after thanking him a million times over for his kind hospitality, they quietly left, all their belongings in tow.

as they walked down the streets with a peaceful atmosphere surrounding them, hoseok had suggested they spend one last night together at his place. he knew his house was empty, his parents have been out of town for a wedding, they didn't even know what's happened to their son, so he knew it would be okay.

so within another hour that is how they found themselves; sitting cross legged on hoseok's soft and comfy double bed, their school bags in front of them. (along the way to hoseok's house they stopped at hyungwon's house to grab his own things. surprisingly, they live just one block apart.)

"hoe sack, what class do you have tomorrow morning?" hyungwon asked, shuffling through his bag, looking at his school work.

hoseok hummed, deciding the ignore the stupid nickname and looked at his timetable.

"ew, i have math. why did i pick it again?" he grumbled quietly, the thought of enduring such a tedious lesson was making him want to fake sick again.

"dude, what the frack? are you crazy? why wouldn't you pick an easy subject for the last year of high school?" hyungwon shot him a look of judgment, jokingly of course. he was actually lowkey proud of hoseok's efforts to better his education by taking math in his last year.

"i wish i knew, man." hoseok shook his head at his own decision, repeating the question to hyungwon.

"i have art, thank fuck. if i had english with mr. jung i'd probably choke." hyungwon dramatically stated, rolling his eyes in the process.

hoseok laughed, almost choking on his spit as he heard the youngers words.

after a few more minutes of small, mindless chit chat, the two decided it was getting boring to look at what they had the next day and set up hoseok's x-box.

game after game, the two became closer (the horror theme of each one scared hyungwon, so, quite literally, he was found inching closer to hoseok- the older not caring one bit of course.) and soon enough five games have been played, each one only half completed due to the rage induce storylines that kept getting to the boys, and the digital clock sitting on the silver-haired boys night stand read eleven-past-one in the morning.

the two hadn't even realised they had been up for so long, it felt like only two hours ago they left minghao's cozy cottage, but, yawns soon started escaping their mouths and the exhaustion hit them like bricks.

hyungwon tiredly stood, offering hoseok a hand. the latter accepted it, intwining their fingers as he heaved his also tired body off the ground.

turning the x-box off, hoseok tuned around to catch sight of hyungwon's lanky figure already asleep, slumped on top of the latter's bed. soft snoring sounds pouring out of his mouth as his chest rose and fell with each intake as exhale.

hoseok smiled at the cute sight, a quiet chuckle escaping his lips at how adorable hyungwon looked with his face squished against the sheets.

"ah, hyungwonnie. you cutie."

making as little disruption as possible, hoseok gently tried to move hyungwon onto one half of the bed. it was a difficult task and hoseok almost found himself into an unexplainable position a few times, but he managed without incident to get hyungwon comfortably under the covers and on his own side of the bed after a few errors and trials.

at last, the silver-haired boy laid his tired body down on his own side, comfortably sinking into the mattress, he sighed contently.

with one last snuggle into his pillow, his eyes fluttered closed.

"goodnight, hyungwon-ah."

---

[a/n;

ya boi is back w a shitty filler chapter lmaooo

I'm actually really sorry with the amount of time it took for me to write this shit fest but at least I'm back!!!!!

next update will hopefully be better! (and on time)

(•ᴗ•)