.11

[thanks sunny boy (knkverse) for the media xx]

CHAPTER ELEVEN

hyungwon was just as confused as everyone else when hoseok walked out.

hyungwon felt even more confused and conflicted when his heart caused a strange piercing feeling to surge throughout his body after seeing the poor boy walk away with tears streaming down his face.

the chestnut-haired boy's face showed one of worry, his eyebrows furrowed as he recalled hoseok looking over in their direction before his mood started to change. he was going to question it but kihyun started talking and he didn't find the right time to get up.

he supposed now would be just as a good time as any other, so he made a move to get up. only to be stopped by kihyun grasping his wrist, rather tightly.

"hey, leave him. he's probably fine," kihyun spoke, an almost kind of desperate tone laced his words. hyungwon tried to fight the grip on his wrist and stood up straight.

"no, i invited him only for him to leave in tears. i want to see what's wrong," hyungwon tried. standing firmly on his intention.

"fine." the pink-haired boy gave up rather quickly, almost sounding annoyed. if only hyungwon could see the latter's eyes flash a burning orange as he let go, roughly, of hyungwon's wrist.

but hyungwon didn't even care to question what was going on with kihyun's attitude, and left. walking outside into the darkness, trying to hear the two's voices to find out if they even are still in the forest.

he stayed silently still for a few moments until he heard what sounded like minhyuk and footsteps off to the left, behind the warehouse.

swiftly following the sounds, hyungwon leaped up onto a branch of a fairly tall pine tree, climbing his way up to the top, trying to spot the two boys. however, because of the darkness it was hard but their voices became clearer, so the lanky brunette followed the sound with his eyes and eventually spotted them. hoseok sitting with his back against a mossy log that has fallen over, his head between his knees, visibly shaking.

hyungwon's heart clenched at the sight, the sobs reaching his ears only a few seconds later.

he spotted minhyuk only a few feet away from the crying boy, pacing, clearly wondering what to do.

the boy still in the tree was about to make a move to get down and go to those he came out for when minhyuk started speaking, the words cutting though hyungwon like ice.

"hoseok, it's going to be okay. i completely understand your feelings for hyungwon, but please, you can't let it tear you apart like this. kihyun does like him too but to be completely honest, i don't think hyungwon knows or even likes him back. it's going to be okay, please calm down." minhyuk spoke softly and brought the crying boy into a hug. the sobbing stopped, all sounds following soon after.

hyungwon felt frozen, his heart beating wildly and his eyes couldn't stop shifting from lavender to pink to a golden honey colour. his head kept spinning at the softly spoken words he heard from his best friend, along with the rapid colour shifting, his eyes felt strained and stung painfully.

the boy took his hand off the branch he was using to support himself, to rub his eyes and forehead to try and ease the pain, only to lose his balance when an unusually strong breeze blew through the tree tops, knocking him right off.

he didn't even realise, due to his over-crowded thoughts, that he was falling until he heard his name screeched across the forest in a distressed manner. the person obviously in panic as their footsteps echoed along the dense earthy floor as they made their way hastily to hyungwon's falling body.

the next sound was what made the forest stop dead still. not even a breath was heard and the footsteps stopped all together as hyungwon's body landed with a sickening thud, limps tangled and blood trickling ever so slowly out of the corner of his mouth.

it seemed as time stopped still once again for hoseok as he watched it happen. the thud replaying over and over again in his head as minhyuk raced past at a speed he couldn't comprehend.

his ears rung as he watched minhyuk franticly check every inch of hyungwon's delicate body for any signs of hope.

only was it until minhyuk checked for a heart beat did hoseok feel like he could breathe again.

"it's there. thank fuck- it's, he's still alive. he's going to be okay." is all hoseok needed to hear from minhyuks trembling voice.

both boys were bawling at this point and hoseok ran shakily towards the limp body. holding one of his hands once he reached him.

"hyungwon, oh fuck- hyungwon!" he couldn't stop repeating his name in sorrow. although his heart was still beating, he didn't know how long that would last. next to him, minhyuk had already dialled a number, the person answering calmly only to raise their voice in panic once minhyuk relayed the news. before they hung up, hoseok managed to catch that the person said they were on their way.

hoseok, although had hope for it to be okay, was a mess. the scene he witness confused the fuck out of him because: why was hyungwon so far up in a tree in the first place?

he couldn't think properly, and although he was questioning everything that's happened, his mind wouldn't come up with any logic. the only thing on his mind currently being; protect hyungwon.

the two boys couldn't stop the tears but after a while they slowed. hyungwon didn't show any signs of movement but they wouldn't of been able to process anything in the state of shock they currently reside in.

"minhyuk! hey, minhyuk!" a frantic voice called out, footsteps following right after.

the said boy snapped out of his daze and whipped around, the person was seen spinning in panicked circles, not catching sight of them crouched around the fallen boy.

"o-over here, minghao!" his shaky reply came. hoseok didn't even register the exchange until the stranger plopped himself down in between the two.

"excuse me, please," the stranger, minghao, spoke quickly and quietly, their accent sounding different than what the two koreans are used to.

hoseok was gently forced to the side by minhyuk when minghao shot him a silent plead to get the boy out of the way.

the silver-haired boy couldn't even blink as it happened. one moment he was staring at hyungwon's frail and damaged body and the next moment a flash of light came, vanishing the stranger (hoseok couldn't pick up on his name due to his hears intensely ringing and his mind going blank) and hyungwon at once.

"h-hyungwon?" was the last thing the dazed boy muttered before his breathing grew shallow and eyes dropped, closing completely as his head rolled to the side as his own body thudded to the ground when darkness took over his being.

[a/n;

y'all. I didn't plan this it just happened I'm sorry.