.13

(snatched the media from knkverse again, thx boii)

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

minhyuk stared blankly at the chinese boy, the words haven't sunken in, his mind and body felt heavy, so all he could do was stare. the words swam around in his mind, slowly sinking in but his emotions hadn't caught on yet.

"bad?" fell past his chapped lips, softly and almost hesitantly.

all minghao did was nod, said boy also wishing it wasn't the case.

minhyuk nodded slowly, looking down to hoseok in his lap, then back up. suddenly snd unexpectedly, laughter poured out of his mouth. minghao grew confused, staring at the boy with a heavy heart and glossy eyes.

but minhyuk's body shook with the noise. tears forming and cheeks stinging. his laughter held so much emotion, but none of it suited the usually cheerful sound. it was sorrowful, hysterical even.

the sound woke up the rest of the group.

minhyuk didn't even notice that his laughter has now turning into sobbing. he didn't even notice how his heart seemed to of slowed down with the weight of the sadness he held.

the fat tears fell from his eyes yet he couldn't feel the warm tracks they left on his cheeks. he felt numb at the news, and he knows it's only going to hurt everyone else too. would hoseok even be able to handle it?

"minhyuk?" hoseok rouse from his sleep, voice raspy and confusion clear on his features, body throbbing in pain.

although the light was dim and his body ached, hoseok blinked a few times to adjust to the lighting and tried to forget about his pain.

"what's happening? why are you crying?" hoseok soon noticed the boys tears. worry took over his body, negative thoughts flashing through his mind.

"minhyuk? talk to me," he kept trying, but the midnight-haired boy kept crying. minhyuk had no words, how could he even explain a situation he had no idea the outcome of. it was hard enough for minhyuk to wrap his head around a friends possibly life-threatening situation, how could hoseok possibly wrap his head around someone he's in-very-strong-like with? it's almost asking for him to give up his own heart. and although it sounds dramatic, this whole situation in itself, is just as dramatic.

a sound caught hoseok's attention and he looked over into minghao's direction. the chinese boy standing there, glistening eyes and trembling hands.

"who are you?" hoseok sat up, wincing at the pain it caused and tried to pin-point why the stranger looks so familiar.

"uh, i-i'm minghao," the boy trembled. he is normally very reserved, didn't talk much due to severe anxiety and stayed at home most of the time, the fear of standing out too much getting the best of him.

it made sense because the chinese boy was very different, but not because of his race, however, he held powers no one had ever witness before. powers even hyungwon, minhyuk and kihyun didn't possess.

"minghao?" fell past hoseok's lips in a whisper. as if the saying the name out loud will help him remember, but nothing came to mind. the only thing that replayed was that thud, something he wishes to erase forever.

"we have to go," surprisingly, minhyuk spoke up, startling everyone. his voice cracked, showing how weak he felt and hoseok couldn't wrap his head around the situation.

"what's going on?" he attempted to ask again, jooheon also voicing his need to know. everyone was just as confused as the next. even kihyun, who woke up feeling just as bad as he looked, was worried.

"it's- it's complicated. we just have to go now, minghao will take us with him," the midnight-haired boy spoke desperately and wiped his eyes roughly with his sleeves, attempting to stand on his shaky legs. hoseok quickly stood to help stable the boy but as he did so, pain flooded his body, the blood rushing through his veins felt like fire and his head felt as if it were going to explode.

everyone stopped. hoseok's sudden faintness alarmed everyone, luckily though, before he fell hyunwoo raced over and stabled him with a firm arm around his waist.

"i'm okay," he nodded in thanks to hyunwoo who let up on his tight grip, but still kept his arm there for support. "minhyuk, where do we have to go?"

"just hold my hand. minghao hurry!" minhyuk was frantic, causing panic to rise in everyone.

hoseok quickly grasped minhyuks hand in a tight hold, the latter quickly signalling to everyone else to grab someone's hand. soon enough they stood in a line, hands linked and heart beats rising.

as soon as minghao grasped minhyuks shaky hand, a white light emitted from their palms.

the small, lanky boy muttered some enchanted words and soon enough a white glow surrounded everyone's vision. the floor seemed to disappear, the boys felt as if they were floating through time but after what felt like an eternity, it stopped.

the silence was overwhelming and the brightness was blinding.

hoseok looked to his left, where minhyuk was supposed to be. but he wasn't there. and then to his right; hyunwoo was gone too.

he was alone.

scared and trapped, it seemed. nothing was making sense, the boy just wanted to know why minhyuk was crying and why he hurt so bad! is hyungwon even okay? is this what this whole situation is about?

suddenly he felt as if he was falling. fast and with no chance of stopping.

a scream erupted from the boys throat but no sound was heard. the panic and anxiety that drowned out hoseok's previous emotions hit him like a wave, suffocating him.

everything hoseok felt took over his being and soon enough his vision went blurry.

and then it went black.

[a/n;

y'all that's some dramatic shiT.

alsO SHOUT OUT TO THE AMAZING TaestyPotaeto  BC HOLY HELL. HER COVERS ARE AMAZInG ! like yes pls. bless up.

although they may seem simple, they're simply stunning and I am so so so thankful for her taking time out to make me some covers, I love them!! <3

also I'm sorry it's a tad late, I haven't had much time to write, but I hope you enjoyed!!!