Millie's Backround

^^I made that💕

Before I start the backround for Millie I wanna just put a few warnings⚠️.

1.) If you don't like people writing stories about Finn and Millie,then I highly recommend not to read this.

2.) There are not gonna be any swearing but words like: what the hell,  shoot,damn, not any swearing

3.) No inappropriate things are gonna happen, besides kissing.

4.) In this story pretend Stranger Things has never happened, but they still are gonna be actors

5.) In this story there will also be group chats or private messages and stuff like that

6.) I might not post super often because I'm still in school

And that's all I wanted to tell you guys so now I'll tell you the backround of one of the main characters in the story😝

💕Millie's Backround💕

I am a 16 year old girl that lived in England my whole life. When I was little I wanted to leave to San Diego and live my own life  without my parents. My parents are ok. They never really payed attention to me. Since I'm the 'middle child'. I have a 28 year old brother and he moved in his own apartment with his girlfriend, in New York. I also have a 8 year old sister named Ava. She gets the most attention in my family. She always gets what she wants, when she wants it.I'm the only one in my family to like acting. My parents never liked it when I auditioned to plays or anything to do with acting. That's probably why I didn't get most attention. My mom made me model for about 2 years,until I wanted to quit at age 12. She got really mad at me and didn't talk to me for multiple years now. Most girls in my moms side modeled. My mom models, my grandma used to model, both my two aunts modeled, and Ava wants to model. Anyways, me and my family made a deal that once I turned 16 I will be able to go to San Diego and live the life I dreamed my whole life.

Sorry if this got really sad, but that's the backround in Millie's life. Next will be Finns Backround. Then I will post tomorrow the first chapter.😊Bai- Andrea