Chapter 31; Perfect Date

Finn's P.o.v

I planned it. The perfect date there could ever be. First I will invite her to my place. We are going to enter the dining room and there will be a nice meal for us. We will eat, laugh and enjoy each other's company. She'll think it's over, but it hasn't even started. We will go to the park and just have really dumb conversations that I love, and we will walk towards the beach, it's like a 10 min walk to get there. I'll bring a blanket and a few snacks and we will see the perfect view of the sunset there. That's when I do it.

I'll tell her my feelings and hopefully she'll feel the same, cuz it'll be really awkward if she doesn't. And if all goes well, she'll be my girlfriend that night.

Millie's P.o.v

I'm done with their little secrets. I came to San Diego because it was my dream. And to get away from my parents too, tbh, but that's not the point. I wanted to have new friends. And maybe, you know, have a nice relationship with someone that'll love me as much as I'll love them.

But they lie and they'll feel guilty about it.

-

A/n: sorry for not really updating this book and this short chapter. Let me just say that there will be only like 3 more chapters until this book ends.💞