Chapter 29; He misses you

Millie's P.O.V

Its been a LONG time since I've hanged out with Finn. I have been hanging out with Sadie and Noah a lot. I have a feeling he doesn't want to be my friend anymore, I mean look at me? I shook it off and carried on with my Saturday morning.

I ate some waffles and a orange while looking through Instagram. That's when i saw Finn's new post, he was with Gaten. The caption was , "Thanks for helping me with the plan Gate<3" Ok so no idea what that post was for, I finished eating my breakfast and left to the shower. Once I finished I decided to wear a slightly white cropped shirt, black leggings, black converse, my black ribbon chocker, along with a nirvana beanie.

I quickly texted Noah if he wanted to hang out. Then I realized he is my neighbor.....I laughed to myself and left to Noah's apartment. I knocked loudly and he immediatley opened the door. A smile creaked on his face and lead me to his living room. "Hey, hows it going?" Noah asked sitting down on the couch. I sat across of him and sighed.

"I don't know...me and Finn haven't been keeping in touch. I don't know if he doesn't want to hang out or he just doesn't have time to." I said. "Look, Millie, I hanged out with him a few days ago. He said he misses you. Heck, he couldn't stop talking about you. Just know, he wants to be with you." Noah said walking towards me, wipping the tears out of my face. I didn't realize i was crying.

"thanks Noah, but... why isn't he hanging out with me. I mean I almost ask him everyday if he wants to. he always says that he is busy or is not feeling well. I don't get it."

"I know that's, wierd, but I know he wants to hang out with you. I know why, but, I can't tell you. All I can say is that it will take your breath away." Noah said with a wide smile.

Man, this guy can always find a way to make me happy.

A/N- Thank you for all the support with this book. i decided to make more chapters on this book. Sorry if i don't update a lot with all my books. I got my phone taken away and I can only update with my computer. But lets just say my computer isn't the best. love you all. <3 :)