Finn's Background

^^I made that💕
I already told you warnings in Millie's Background so yeah to lazy to put that again😝

Finns Background

I am 17 years old boy and I moved to San Diego when I was 12 years old. Before I moved here I lived in Canada 🇨🇦. I didn't like it there as much. At my old school there I didn't have any friends. I only had one.... that one friend was my best friends in the world. Her name was Sadie. She was new to the school so she didn't know my Background and how I am the loner of the school. Once I left I to were I am now, San Diego, I missed her sooo much. But I had a big chance of making so many more friends, and I did. And there still my best friends today. There names are Noah, Caleb, and Gaten. I also have an older brother Nick. He's 25 years old and moved back to Canada with his girlfriend. My parents are the bomb! They are so sweet . Once I told them I wanted to act they were so understanding and they let me go in acting classes. I don't go to acting classes anymore but once I have enough money to join again I will. My parents told me I didn't have to work because, I'm not gonna lie but we are pretty rich. But I want to live a normal life and work and have my own place, so I moved to my own townhome which is like a 5 minute walk to my parents home. My town house is pretty big for only myself to live in, there are 3 rooms and 2 full baths. I'm also done with school and I can't wait to start my life by myself.

That's the background of Finn. I tried not to make Finns Background not as sad or depressing so yeah. And Lol I just noticed that in Millie's Backround I spelled Background wrong! 😂 But whatevs! Tomorrow I will post the first chapter or chapter(s), depends if in lazy😝Peace out✌🏻️✌🏻️-Andrea