Chapter 10.

Finn's P.O.V

We finally got to the Café and there wasn't really anybody there besides a few couples. We sat down and started looking at the menu. I haven't been here in a while, so it was hard looking for something to eat. "Hello, I'm Joe my I take your order?" He said with a small and fake smile. "Yes Joe, I would like a blueberry muffin with a coffee please" Millie said looking at me with a 'come on and order' look. "Same", I said looking at Joe. "Coming right up!" He left with our menus and left our table. "So...", Millie's said, it got really awkward. "Um...so what do you want to do today?" I asked staring into her beautiful brown eyes. Wait Finn what are you doing!? You just met this girl? I can't help it I might be falling for this girl. "Um I don't know, do you wanna head to my place?" Millie said staring right back at me. The waiter Joe came back with our food before I could answer. "Here you go, when your done I will be back with your check",he said leaving our table to greet other people that are coming in the Café.

Millie's P.O.V

We finished our lunch and just sat there doing nothing. "Um.... Finn you never really answered my question?" I said staring into his deep brown eyes. Im afraid to say I might be falling for this guy. I mean he's so nice, and I just met him yesterday and he already let me sleep over at his place!? "Oh right, um yeah we can totally go to your place!" He said while putting the money on the table, and we left straight to my apartment.

Lol sorry this chapter sucks! I'll update in a little, I kinda have writers block, I need ideas!😫Pls help but I'll try to find on how to make this book more interesting. Baii-Andrea💕