Chapter 15; Preparing For Girl Hangout

Millie's P.O.V

I woke up feeling super excited today. Today I'm going to go out and hangout with Sadie at the mall, and maybe we will go and watch a movie too! I woke up, and I forgot I'm still at Finn's house. I made a note for him and put it on my door, the room I was staying. It said:

Finn, don't freak out. I just left to my apartment to get ready, I'm going out with Sadie today to the mall. I'll text you later to tell you how it went. Bye!

Love, Millie

I left his house and went to my apartment. It is probably a 10 minute walk to go to my apartment.

I opened the door and ran to my room to get ready. It was 10:30 and I had to meet her at the mall at 12:00. I decided to wear something simple, and it's also really hot outside so I decided to wear:

 I decided to wear something simple, and it's also really hot outside so I decided to wear:

And my small purse to bring some money. Lastly I put on some makeup. Once I finished it was 11:30 so I had a half an hour left. I decided to knock on Noah's door to hang for a bit.

Finn's P.O.V

I woke up pretty late, at 11:30. Me and Millie watched a movie yesterday and she fell asleep so I had to carry her to her room. I slowly opened my door and headed downstairs to see if Millie was there....she wasn't. I thought instantly that maybe she slept in too. I ran upstairs to her room and there was a note on the door:

Finn don't freak out. I just left to my apartment to get ready I'm going out with Sadie today to the mall. I'll text you later on how it went. Bye!

Love, Millie

Oh, that's cool Millie's hanging out with Sadie! I didn't know what to do today. I usually go with Millie somewhere or watch a movie. I decided to go to Noah's place since I have nothing else to do. I quickly ate some eggos for breakfast and changed. Nick left with his friends and James to the park to hang out, I wonder how long he's gonna stay until he has to leave to Canada. It was 11:15 and I started heading to Noah's apartment, maybe I can even go with Millie too.

I got there in 10 minutes and knocked on Noah's door. He opened the door and Millie was there?! Did she lie to hang with Noah? She looked at me and stood up to hug me. She looked smoking hot! She was wearing this really tumblr kind outfit, I started sweating a bit to be honest. "Hey..why you here?" I asked Millie when we were done hugging. "Well I was done getting ready to go with Sadie and I have to meet her in 15 minutes so I decided to hang out with Noah a bit." Oh thank god! I thought maybe they would be going out or something. "Which reminds me I have to leave right now." Millie said standing up heading to the door. "Bye Mills!" Me and Noah said at the same time, Millie smiled and left. "Millie's pretty cool!" Noah said sitting down next to me. "Yeah... she really is" I said.