Chapter 16; Girl Hangout

Millie's P.O.V

I was there waiting for Sadie at the mall. I texted her a while ago to tell her where to met, she said the bench near Starbucks, so that's where I am.

I saw a figure walking up to me, then I realized it was Sadie. She looked pretty this was what she was wearing;

 She looked pretty this was what she was wearing;

She looked really pretty. "Hey bestie!" Sadie said running up to me and giving me a big hug. "Omg look at you! You look great!" Sadie said looking at my outfit and giving me a big smilie. "Well thanks! You look really pretty too!" I answered. We left inside Starbucks to get something to eat.

"Um hi, yes I would like a green tea and a croissant." Sadie said, "And I would like a Coffee and a bagel" I added. We waited for our drinks and sat down to a table.

"So Millie, let's get to know each other!"

"Sure, ok so I have a brother named Charlie, he moved to New York, and a younger sister named Ava"

"Cool, so did they move with you here or..."

"No, I moved here by myself"

"Oh I see.."

"Yea my parents weren't really... you know there for me when I was little."

"Omg! So sorry about that"

"Nah, its fine, in kind of used to it"

We kept talking about ourselves and ate our food.

•<<1 Hour Later>>•

"Millie, I never knew you wanted to act!" Sadie kind of screamed while heading to another store with me. "Shhh Sadie you don't have to tell the whole world" I smiled and laughed. We already been in multiple stores now but we didn't really get anything. I mean I did get a few stuff at this store called Forever 21, I've never heard of it but it has my sense of style there. We left inside this store called H & M. I used to go to that store a lot back in England. I got a few things, and so did Sadie. I got a pair of black high top vans, a black skirt with jems on the bottom, a plain white shirt that says "I woke up like this", and also some jewelry. Sadie got a hot pink crop top, a new wallet, and a pair of sunglasses. Today was such a great day!

Finn's P.O.V

Once Millie left to go to the mall with Sadie, I played some video games with Noah. We played Minecraft, and Sims. "Hey Finn, wanna take a break" Noah said putting his controller down and heading to the kitchen. "Yeah, sure man. What do you want to do?" I turned off the Xbox and sat down on his couch. "We can just chill, want something to eat? I have some Oreos, chips, candy, or some left over pizza" Noah asked opening the fridge. "Um a slice of pizza good" I headed to the dining room and sat down looking at my phone. I wonder how Millie's doing? I texted Millie to see what she was doing.

FinnZWolf Private Messaged Millie💕

FinnZWolf: hey, just wanted to know when your heading back home. I'm still at Noah's place

Millie💕: yeah, I'll be back in 15 minutes.

FinnZWolf: great, see you later

Millie💕: Bye Finn☺️

Sup peoplez! This was a pretty long chapter but that's 👌🏻. I was gonna make it a little longer, until my mom came and told me to do homework😒. So anyways Baii-Andrea💘