Chapter 12; Metting "The Gang''

Millie's P.O.V

I am really excited to meet Finn's friends. It turns out Noah is my neighbor, so right after hanging out with them Finn and I will chill in my apartment.

Finn, Gaten and I were walking to Noah apartment. "So...who else is gonna be there?" I asked breaking the silence. "Um... Caleb and Sadie, I have a feeling Sadie and you are gonna be really good friends" Gaten said smiling at me as he nocked on Noah's door. There was a long silence until Noah opened the door, giving a smile. "Oh, who's this"Noah said smiling a me, I smiled back. "This is Millie, I met her yesterday"Finn said looking at me. I shook Noah's hand, "So nice to meet you, I'm Noah" he said still smiling at me, I slightly blushed. We went inside, and let me tell you it was really clean. It looked as if he cleaned all day for this hangout, or it's probably that mine is really messy. We sat down on the couch and watched some football. I've never really liked sports, I kinda just looked at my phone the whole time while they were screaming at the TV....boys.

I heard a loud knock on the door, it must be Sadie and Caleb. "I'll get it!" Gaten said running to the door. He opened it and I saw Sadie and Caleb holding hands. Sadie had long straight ginger hair and crystal blue eyes, she was really pretty. "Hey you two love bird" Finn said getting up to go hug them both. Finn sat down next to me and put his arm around me. OMG IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING! "Oh, who's this!" Sadie said looking at Finn. I got up and said, "Hi my name is Millie, I moved here yesterday" I said shaking her hand, "Well welcome, I hope we become really good friends!" Sadie said, then headed off with I think her boyfriend? "Hi I'm Caleb, Sadies boyfriend!" I knew it! I shaked Calebs hand and sat back down with Finn.

The boys were now watching basketball and me and Sadie decided to go over to my apartment to talk since I was neighbors with Noah.

"So do you like Finn?"

"Um.....kinda?"

"OMG you two look so cute together tho!"

"I mean we just met but, he's really cute and super nice, he let me sleep over because it was already to late go go back home"

"Omg you slept over!!!"

"Shhhh there behind the wall!"

"Right sorry"

"So can you tell me more about Finn?"

"Of course! Ok so he's a big TØP fan, his favorite food is pizza, he's favorite color is Blue, um and he's 17 years old, and he is a B+ student."

"Wow"

"Yeah he's not very good at math."

"Haha, well in so tell me about your boyfriend!"

"Omg he's so sweet and super romantic!" Right after Sadie finished that sentence Finn came into the room. "Hey, I see you two are getting along quite well!" Finn said with a big smile and sits next to me. "Ok we'll see you tommorow Millie!" Sadie said getting her purse and leaves to Noah's apartment to go get Caleb. "So..." I said kinda making it awkward. "Um...do you wanna go to my place, you can sleep over, I mean if you want to?" Finn said looking at me. I smiled and nodded. I got some clothes and my charger, since I forgot it here and we headed of to Finn's place.

Hii! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I literally did homework all day yesterday so yeah😒. Anyways hope you like this Baiiiiiii-Andrea💘💕