Chapter 5.

Millie's P.O.V

Me and Finn were up in his room talking about our childhood. "So, are you gonna head to your house or...do you wanna stay.." Finn asked me. I kinda wanted to leave but I really want to stay with Finn. "Um I'll stay, if it's-Finn cut me off "Yeah that's fine I have 2 extra room, you can choose one to sleep in", Finn said while showing me the rooms. When I picked one room to stay in, we headed downstairs to watch a movie.

Finn's P.O.V

It was about 1:45 in the morning and the movie ended. We watched Strange Things Were Happening, when Millie fell asleep on my shoulder. I wanted to wake her up to the room she was gonna stay in, but she looked so peaceful sleeping, so I let her sleep on my shoulder.

Millie's P.O.V

I started waking up, and I noticed I was on Finn's shoulder. I quickly got up and Finn looked at me. "Oh did I wake you up?" Finn said getting up from the couch. "No, I think I should head to the room, sorry for sleeping on your- Finn cut me off, " not it's fine, you should head to your room", Finn said giving me a small smile, I smiled back and headed to my room. I sat on the bed and started thinking:
Finn is really nice. I mean he let me sleep over at his place. I hope we become really good friends. Does he think of me as his friend too?
I took off my shoes and later on the bed, it was 3 in the morning and I wasn't even tired. When I was laying in the bed looking through Instagram on my phone I heard some foot steps, I thought it might be Finn going downstairs or heading to the bathroom, so I didn't bother to check.

-1 hour later-

It's 4 in the morning and I still can't sleep for some reason. My phone died and I forgot my charger at my apartment so I just layer there, doing absolutely nothing but looking out the window. There wasn't much to see but I was bored. Five minutes later I heard footsteps again. I started thinking maybe Finn can't sleep either so I left the room and I saw Finn sleeping peacefully in his bed and cookie next to him. Who could be making all that noise?

Hello Peeps!✌🏻️ I was bored (again) so I made another chapter. I'm slowly losing interest in this book, but I have a few ideas on making this book a little more interesting🤔. Wish me luck!! Baii-ANDREA💕💕💕