Chapter 21; Sleepover

Millie's P.O.V

Finn seemed to be so chilled about what happened to him. I mean I would be freaking out if I got a ticket. But I went with it. We were planing on watching The OA. I e never heard about it but supposedly it'd really good. It was  only 7:30 when we started watching it. Noah was laying on one of the couches and me and Finn was on the other one.

When we were in the fourth episode we already finished the bag of Doritos and halfway done with the bag of Hot Cheetos. I already felt sick so I stopped eating junk food, so did Noah but Finn kept on eating.

While watching the show, I kept thinking about what I heard Finn say yesterday. I mean...I really like him too.  

Finn's P.O.V

I was planning on making a move on Millie while watching the show. Every time I decided to do it I chickened out.
I never really have been into girls. I mean, a few times I'll think the cute and stuff, but never been in love. Once I saw Millie come up to me I thought she was pretty, I mean more than pretty, beautiful. And when I first heard her cute British accent, I instantly New that I started liking her. So tonight is the night I will make a move, tonight's the night I will tell her how I feel.

Lol Short but cute. Sorry I haven't been updating I've been doing lots of homework, and the SAG Awards had me shook. But I'm back!!😊-Andrea💘